Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Silent Night

I am blogging right in the middle of the night when I am suppose to be sleeping *oops*. Am rejoicing now because there is no Bible Quiz Training tomorrow and I have more time for myself. If I go for tomorrow's training [which if there is] I will reach home at 6.00pm.

Why am I bloggin in the middle of the night? Well, I just have that Blogging Inspiration. I got 26 hits today and 46 yesterday. The reason why my tagboard is not [thanks to timothy] is becuase my shoutbox is not working well. [I mean he told me that it was not working well and he did not make it not work well- crapping... lalala]

Just watched SpyKids and am still entranced by that movie. I love it! The last time I watched it was with my mom in Lido Cineplex and it was in... 2000? or 1999? Forgot. But it's still a great movie. The gadgets and special effects, and most importantly... the kids! Ha ha ha.

So yup, heres the end of my 1hour 20min to midnight post!
TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You and SpyKids

0 Responses to “Silent Night”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.