Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Losing the Admiralty in Me

I realize I am losing all the Admiralty in me. It is no longer Cuaseway Point but Parkway Parade. It is no longer Woodlands but Marine Parade. The north essence is out of me. Home is just where North is, but where I belong? I feel more belonged in the east.

And I'm drifting further and further away from my Primary school friends. I don't even chat with them on MSN. I think it's only me, I think I'm the one who is drifting further from them. Why? Probably because I study in the East, and they in the North. Joe and Persis are the only people who study in the east besides me. All the lets keep in touch during the last months of primary school was all C R A P. Frankly, I don't give a damn.

So anyway, I am NOT TAKING 966 ever in my life again. I don't see why I should when I waited 26 minutes for the bus to come. And the bloody bus driver apparently has no sense of time, because 966 buses come in intervals of 15 minutes. I shall take 55 to Bishan from now on.

I find myself very much a blog encourager. I manage to convinced Jeremy to blog again =)

"One reason why I set up this blog I think, is Weng Keong's constant remarks about " a blogger should never stop blogging" after he learnt about my dead (and hacked =[ ) blog. lol thanks weng keong for being the most supportive blogger I've ever met." -Jeremy

I managed to convince Oswin and Gajendran to start blogging =) though they didn't mention it on their blogs =(

And after quite a long time, when Wei Ren said he would never waste time on a blog, he has created a blog now. Lol, but it's still under construction, URL not gonna be revealed.

"created a blog? as weng keong suggested."- Wei Ren

So yarh, very happy with my "achievements". Lalala...

Xiaxue hasn't replied to my fanmail yet, or perhaps she will never =(

So yarh, here's the END, please visit My-Recollections=)

TakaGoble
Jesus Rocks!

0 Responses to “Losing the Admiralty in Me”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.