Lebensraum

A social commentary.


129

Today is Victoria School's 129th Annivesary, also known as Speech Day. The Victorian Spirit was very very high, or at least to me. I loved every minute of it, and look forward to next years, where I will be in the contigency =) Hopefully, BB will get to play lead next year. Unfortunately, it was NPCC who played the role.

Lots of photos were taken, and as usual, I am too lazy to upload them. But I decide the happiness of my readers are more important than me being lazy... so I shall upload them now. Lol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We are in the Auditorium enjoying the air-con. The Speech day Program hasn't started yet. I am trying to take a picture of Sowin, Ban Liang and Darren. Apparently, Ban Liang is camera shy =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After much convincing, Ban Liang has agreed to take a photo with Oswin and Darren, he has overcome his camera shyness =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Main contigency- NPCC. So smart looking, reminds me of NDP.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
BB 2nd Coy, was directly above them, so they look like mushrooms... Lalala...

Here's a video of them marching out =) Thanks Terence [L] for helping me convert to Flash =)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My GOOD friend Gajendran doing the Indian Dance. He is so dead pro okay! In fact, the entire team is pro, wonder why they only got gold! They should be getting Gold With Honours!

The Gold With Honours winning Victoria Concert Band. They played a song from the Monster in Law show I think. Correct me if I;m wrong.

There are others, but those are poor quality or not relavant and crap.

Xiaxue's blog has been hacked! I shall now proclaim that I read and like to read Xiaxue's blog despite her *ahem* mild sexual references. I suppport you Xiaxue and absolutely am not one of your haters.

I know, the Jesus Rocks thing sucks, but I am working on it =)

Nope, not revealing My Recollections URL.

BQ Mock tomorrow! Yay!

TakaGoble
Jesus Rocks!

0 Responses to “129”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.