Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Photography

Sent a fanmail to Xiaxue today. Wonder how she'll react? Will she even reply?It went something like this:

Hello Xiaxue,

I think you're a very talented writer and I think everyone says this to you and you must be sick of hearing it, but too bad, my sentence still stands. I enjoy reading your blog which is another sentence I believe all your fanmail includes too. But anyway, I don't really care if you rely back [of course I do, it's a lie] but if you have time, please do visit my blog at http://bigfatsmiles.blogspot.com =) Thanks for taking time to read my mail =)

Yours
Keong

I wonder how this sounds? My heart was like beating faster than it normally does when I was typing it, would my fanmail be answered like how that Eligible man was answered? I hope not. But I'm prepared, if I really get a mean reply, I shall stand strong and continue reading Xiaxue. Lol.

Oswin poured water on my shoe today, he didn't believe they were water-proof. It was pouring today and everyone's socks were wet- except mine, not because my shoes were water-proof but my Dad sent me to school today =) And he continued his shoe story, he told me he used to use chalk to color his shoes white. Lol. And they would look so white and he would be so proud of them. Then when he wiped his finger across... Tadah! The chalk went away.

Receive very very astounding news yesterday, actually knew about it in April from Ms Wee but didn't believe her. But the rumour is true, as confirmed by Bryan Lim. The fact is that A CERTAIN CLOSE TEACHER OF MINE IS LEAVING. And this teacher reads my blog=( And he's leaving. And he as taught for 8 years. 8 years! Why? Because he is giving up his teaching carreer to persue his photographic passion. Good Luck Mr ___! We will surely miss you.

Was feeling quite sad about this in the earlier part of the day. Mr ___ was the first teacher I met in Victoria. And I was a very timid, scared and quiet boy then. Set in a new school and enviroment, I was determined to enjoy secondary school life. To further enhance that enjoyment I chose to become Victorian and join the AEP where I had to meet Mr ___ because of that. I still remember showing him my old and not-very-good designs and he still bothered to say "Hmmm... not bad...". In case you don't know, they were featured in the ARTivities Exhibition at Suntec City last year okay!

And so, the next time I came back to Victoria for the proper orientation on 23rd December 2004, I found out, HE WAS MY ASSISTANT FORM TEACHER, so lucky. And yarh, he's leaving after teaching for 8 years. Why can't he stay until I'm Sec 4? Lol.

So yarh, this is THE END. Have decided to show My Recollections URL because I have really no time to update it and if I wait till I do, it will be in 3000. Please don't laugh at my fugly writing okay.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Responses to “Photography”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.