Lebensraum

A social commentary.


3 WHOLE days

I have not updated my blog for 3 whole days, which quite amazes me. I have been online for all the 3 days but have failed to update. Didn't update yesterday because I was rewriting eom of my old blogposts in my other blogs. My other blogs had sucky writing, for example:

"smtimes, aft getting wad u want, u feel dead. now i totally lost my interest in runescape. haix, the worl sux smtimes. now, i feel so lame in the internet. nothing to do...haix. wad can i do online? pls send ur suggestions..."

From my old blog [my first Blogger Blog] MARmalade which I have retitled My Recollections. Sorry, I will retype ALL my posts so that no one will redicule me saying I had written such sucky stuff. Shall not disclose My Recollection's URL [formerly MARmalade] until I finish rewriting all the post.

BQ teams are out! Lol. I am a bit behind in blogging this though, but in my team are Jeremy, Daniel, Marcus and Jie Han. I am the only sec 1 not only in the team but the entire BQ people =) So honoured. We shall work hard! And guess what we'll do? Win of course! Triumph over 60th!

Sigh, no inspiration to blog leow, I shall post a rewritten post from My Recollections =)

My Last Children's Day in Admiralty

Today was a memorable day. Not much in the first part but a million times better in the second. The first part of the day was absolutely horrible, my principal could be a good professor Umbridge from Harry Potter. She was mad!

There is this song- Semoga Bahagia, a Malay Childrens' Day song. She expected the whole song to be sang with the pledge and National Anthem! Which is absolutely crazy- believe me. And as I was the prefect (Muhahahaha... I'm a prefect!) on pledge taking duty on that day, I was told by her to sing the song in the mic in front of the whole school! It was horrible.

Then came this 1.5hr long briefing on PLSE. Naggations. Again Umbridge to the rescue. The briefing was suppose to be hosted by Ms Ong but she had to butt in and do her own thing. I don't know how many times had to say SHUT UP under my breath. And before the briefing she asked us to split into our PSLE Exam group. Ms Ong forgot to tell us yesterday and she had to scold us saying it was our own fault. Damn you larh, what bloody shit is this? Well, at least that was all the unfortunate that happened.

Now the fortunate =). Oh, how our teachers showered us with gifts. Our school itself gave us a puncher, Mr Yap gave us a pen and pencil for us to use during psle. And when all the teachers are giving us our gifts, it seems like everything is so dead touching. Lol. I love my teachers! Ms Wee gave us a with a photoshop-edited photo of 6L at the SYF Art Exhibition Centre. Unfortunately, i broke the glass and cut my finger =(. Ms Ong gave me a wristband with my initials on it and a cookie from the Girl Guides thingy.

We then went through a science paper and a composition which we had done in July. The highes core was 31. And I got 31! With Guo Feng though. Lol.

End.

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You

0 Responses to “3 WHOLE days”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.