Lebensraum

A social commentary.


« Home | Hey! » | Sick » | Lousy Blogger » | Brainy? » | Time » | Weekend Life » | KNOW DRUGS » | Crash » | Book Of Ideas » | London »

Hectic-es Day of My Life

Today was a hectic day- full of suprises , discoveries and many suspenses. For example, I did not know that I would have a dental check-up today! Lol, I love dental checkups, I get to slack and get to have air blowing in to my mouth. I like the Victoria Dentists, they are caring and nice. And they don't really scold you when you make too much noise. Eric, Terence [Kwok] and Ban Liang were making like a lot of noise, but the nurses just ignored. Or they were used to it I guess. And I finally knew where the dentist was *blushes*. Yes! 7 months in Victoria School and I only know it on the 7th month. It turned out to be beside the Heritage Room. I had never noticed.

Manage to skip some of Mrs Rama's class. I think I am getting to like Mrs Rama *ahem* more. She doesn't crap so much now as she did when she first entered our class. And yay! Moving a little out of point here- I can type without looking at the keyboard now! And so did English. I have to write a recount- that is an action story- tomorrow for some English test. I don't know if I can write good ones because I do not enjoy writing action stories. Perhaps a diary would be more fun? Confessions of a PSLE Graduate anyone? Lol.

Then Mr Gabriel didn't come for Mathematics. I think he finally took an MC after struggling for so many days. He did mention that he was suppose to be on MC for some of the days and I think he finally did it. Alas, I wasn't chosen to represent my class for Speech Day =( Don't know whether Monitors' Council still needs my help. I did not *oops* come for any single rehearsal. I am so irresponsible.

So partied the whole Maths lesson. There was no relief teacher. We were suppose to do out own thing. And it turned out to some people that do your own thing means poke holes into your cheap sprite/7-up/mineral water bottles and fill it up with water than squeezing it on people and making the floor wet. I was not very angry at the sight of this, but as the assistant monitor *lalala* i took Vinod's and Eric's bottle and threw it at the bin outside the classroom. Lol. And Eric wasn't angry, he just said "Relax, relax...." Lol.

Then remembered there was BQ Training later on. I forgot to bring my bible! Ah! Then borrowed from Qian Hao, whom apparently brought for who knows what reason, but thank God he brought it anyway. Thanks Qian Hao! The weird thing about Qian Hao's bible is that he acrylic painted on it. The entire front page of the bible is acrylic painted. Lol. I asked him why and he said the silver words were peeling off. The paint wasn't too rough though. Ahh... the wonderful feeling of the acrylic paint. I think I should paint a design on my bible too!

Yet, another turn of events. This week's BQ Training was to be held at Kampong Kampor Methodist Church [KKMC] which was VSBB's sponsoring church. So made our way to Bugis. And it was raining hard. We were practically drenched when we reached! Lol, and everyone's *ahem* excpet mine, socks were wet! My shoes were waterproof! And I didn't even know it. Ahh... I love my shoes =)

Rev Chiang bought us lunch. Everytime Rev Chiang buys us lunch, I would cry. Lol. The food is so hot! Oh god! It was so dead dead hot! The last time also, it was the chicken that was hot! nd this time it's stir fried beef. It's nice though. But it's too hot. And it's not only me, everyone was like "Water! Water!". Lol.

After BQ, went with all my seniors proceeding to Bigis station. O\Midway, we stopped at Ya Kun. Biy do I love Ya Kun toast. I ate it quickly, like really quickly, and I remembered the nice times I used to have when my grandpa was still opening a coffee shop near PSA. And his toast was just as good. At Ya Kun, everything was coffee shop like- the chairs, the stand where they put the cups. And even, the *at that time I was chatting with Mervyn and he abished me* people are coffee shop liked. Lol. They are like the uncles...

And then Josiah said his father was going to fetch him and wouldn't mind if he fetched his friends too. And than everyone was staying in the East, so I was the only one left behind- taking the MRT =( Sometimes I wish I stayed in the East- or Victoria was in the north. Everyone I meet [generally adults] will ask me which school am I in. And when I say Victoria they will say "Wahh... so far... how do you go there?" It's the same cycle again and again. I hate it.

So yarh, here... IS THE END. Hope I didn't bore (is it spelt like that?) you.

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You

0 Responses to “Hectic-es Day of My Life”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.