Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Hey!

Didn't think that I would receive a rating of 92 hits yesterday! A tremendous jump! Thanks everyone who visited=) Still, even though I had gave you such a lousy post. Lol. Well, gear up for a better one today, Mr Ong has lent me the book because he said that your writing is more important than me being lazy. I start to have the thoughts of taking the evil word away from the AEP Exhibition post. Lol. But *something something something something* si ma nan jui. Lol, my chinese not so good larh, but it means once you have spoken something you cannot take back your words... So too bad Mr Ong, you shall remain evil... Muhahahaha...

So I left the "unfit" section of the class today! Yay! I feel so good. When the teacher said "No. 1 to 38 at the Napha test that day, you passed, please stand up now." And I was No. 28! 10 positions away from the last passer in class! Elated! Jubilance! Bliss! Ecstatic! Thrilled! Perky! Joyous! Cheers! Content! Delightful! Lol. And the book Mr Ong had lent me said "Remove necessary words..."

But I still prefer running 2.4 clicks than playing basketball. I detest ball games. I detest the ball. I have a phobia of touching the ball. I know I can go forward and chiong all I want but I can't. I am a slacker. And our team lost. Reasons:

1) I was on my team
2) Their team had 7 people while we had 6.

Yarh. It was quite a sympathetic lose because the score was like 28-40? Or something like that? I hate the basketball scores, so hard to keep track.

The next worth blogging period is Art. I absolutely love Art Theory. It rocks my *ahem is it used correctly? someone tell me* sock. Like Josiah's blog URL. Me and Oswin presented our interpretation of Vincent Van Gogh's famous Artwork- the Night Cafe.



It is really a wonderful piece of Art. Most of the interpretations were Oswin's and mine but Mr Liong had helped us a little last week. The entire painting reflects the chaos and the drunken state of the society. There are many bottles of alcohol everywhere and everyone is drunk. Probably Van Gogh was also trapped in this situation. Where he could either run away through the back door or continue to be absorbed in this lifestyle and play pool with the man with the turban. So Van Gogh is trying to run away. It's a very brilliant piece of Art. This piece does show a bit of resemblance to Edward Munch's Scream but it is more sinister and more explosive.



You can see that the Scream is also as emotional as the Night Cafe but more compulsive and explosive where you just let everything out. Whereas the Night Cafe still is quite mild and needs some deeper interpretation before knowing the true meaning of the Artwork. Can't wait for Wednesday.

Sorry if I bored you with Art.

Did my oral speech homework today. It is *of course* on blogging. If anything on it is incorrect please inform me. I don't want to go too embarrassed for too long. The speech is definitely less than the designated 2min. But who cares? It's only a draft, too lazy to type it out, so scanned it in. Giving you a chance (for people who haven't the chance) to see my handwriting. Lalalala...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And so, yarh, which brings me to the end of this post. Please comment on whether I should continue "arting" on my blog or stop here cause it's too boring. Thanks =)

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You

2 Responses to “Hey!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    There are many interesting here. Hope to see some more in future  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hope to see same more information in futere.  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.