Lebensraum

A social commentary.


« Home | 129 » | 3 WHOLE days » | Hectic-es Day of My Life » | Hey! » | Sick » | Lousy Blogger » | Brainy? » | Time » | Weekend Life » | KNOW DRUGS »

My Title is too Long

My title is too long, so I shall type my title in the post itself. The title is: My To-do List is a million Kilometers long. Sigh. Here is my To-Do List:

1) Upload Botanical Gardens Trip photos onto Yoonce
2) Upload Graduation Day photos onto Yoonce
3) Upload all AEP Exhibition photos onto Yoonce
4) Upload all Speech Day photos onto Yoonce
5) Upload all BQ Mock 2005 photos onto Yoonce
6) [and soon, next Saturday] Upload all BQ Competition photos onto Yoonce
7) Rewrite My Recollections entries
8) Rewrite Varrock Entries
9) Study intensively for BQ this week
10) Update my songs in MP3 player, they have been there for like months, still amaze I can relisten to the songs for so long
11) Update Confessions Of A PSLE Graduate with about 10 entries. Lol.
12) Listen to Backstreet Boys Never Gone CD until I can remember about 75% of the lyrics
13) Make a nice Jesus Rocks logo for BigFatSmiles
14) Try to Master Photoshop
15) Try to find a CD Shop that sells Carrie Underwood's Single, which I think they have not imported it to Singapore yet. Argh, don't they know there are a lot of AI watchers in Singapore?
16) Try to Update BigFatSmiles more.
17) Work harder
18) Remember not to condemn RI too much *oops* [or rather at all. Hopefully no Rafflesians are reading this... Lalala...]
19) Try not to use God's name in vain [oh my god]
20) Type article for VSMedia [a must]
21) Finish Hobbies Scrapbook [another must must]
22) Try to add everyone's [Company and class] MSN
23) Go to SonicFest

Yarh, its long, and I hate the sight of it. Makes me feel incapable. Lol.

And so had Mock BQ today. Lost to RI for lame reasons. You see, we were given this checkpoint which clue was a place where hungry people get food at all times of the day, near to bus-stop B01. And there was like 5-10 bus-stops with B01 as its number? And so we went to everyone, and that cost us a lot a lot of time. In the end, when we reached the checkpoint, the primer called the officer-in-charge and the oic changed the clue to the block number! What the heck! We lost 2 checkpoints, worthing about 24 points because of that.

RI got a score of 68.

We got a score of 44.

44+24=68

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So anyway, hope they are complacent now, so they won't study for the next week while we are studying very hard resulting us to winning the CHAMPIONSHIP! We shall pound RI under our feet! Woohoo! Took some pictures =)


Me and Wei Ren =) at Macs after BQ Mock 2005

In case you don't know why its so sketched effect, it is not because our Earth has turned into sketches but because Wei Ren is so dead Xiaxue and thinks he looks horrrible in the original one. Thus, he has edited it with his photoshop skills, [obviously I didn't do it] and asked me to change it. Knowing what a nice person I am, I did. You can still find the original somewhere someplace on the web though... Muahahhahahahha


Me and CSM Daniel [aka my BQ Team IC] at Macs after BQ Mock 2005


Me and Wei Ren on the lift, I look ridiculous because of the over exposure of light. But anyway, its the first time I sat on an MRT lift and I took a pic of my 30-sec experience =)

Lol, which brings me to the end of this post!

TakaGoble
Jesus Rocks!

0 Responses to “My Title is too Long”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.