Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Time

I think time is a scary thing. It is scary and will forever be inprinted in my mind that it is scary. I mean, just before I was typing this I was at Maths Lesson waiting for time to pass so that we could dismiss ourselves from class and go to the Singapore Art Museum and now here I am typing. It was so fast, time passed like in a wink of an eye. I can remember almost every single detail. And everything is all gone.

Well, forget about that. I am so sorry that I didn't update the blog yesterday. Was feeling very tired. And my poor blog only got 17 hits. Just because I didn't update? Lol. So anyway, yesterday, like today was a very happening day. For example Mr Gabriel gave me not one but three sarcastic quotes yesterday. They inlcude:

"Wonder if your brain is developed. The rest of your brain are undeveloped."
Which doesn't make any sense. This is not the most funny one though.

"You went for surgery to improve your mouth?"
Which also isn't very funny, but this is not the "star" sarcastic comment.

"You have a phisique of a runner" I told Mr Gabriel, as we were discussing about that day's 2.4km run.
"You have the physique of a parrot", he told me.

Hahahahahaha! I was honestly laughing as if I had picked up a million dollars on the ground! Talking about the 2.4km run yesterday, last last week's P.E. teacher told us that the NAPHA test was going to be in early August. But it turned out that the 2.4km run was to be tomorrow! Which isn't even late July. And so when we all commented about last last week's P.E.'s teacher's statement, this week's P.E. teacher said "Shut Up!". Lol.

And so we ran. And guess what's my timing? 13min 11sec!!! Wow! An achievement of a... day? Not lifetime cause I think I have the ability to do better than that. But anyhow, it's still very good. For me. For an unfit person.

And then when I reached home, my dad called me quite later after I reached home and asked me if I wanted to go with my mom to Sheng Shiong at the New Town Woodlands which is the Woodlands Causeway between Malaysia and Singapore.

And then my dad bought me a $65-Pokemon-LeafGreen-GBA catridge! Wow! I mean I know, I *ahem* am too young to play Pokemon but I still like it *blushes*. But it's quite fun actually. Am gonna play it after I finish this post. Lol. So yup, thanks a lot DAD!!!

Let's let time pass even fasted. In a split of a second it's today. Lol.

No comments from Mr Gabriel today.

Went to the AEP "Eye Speak" Exhibition 2005. Wasn't allowed to take pictures inside the museum. So took most of them outside. To see the complete collection for today's post, please visit http://yoonce.blogspot.com July Archive. Here's will not be featuring everything.

So yup, was suppose to eat on the bus. Before Mr Ong came, we ate on the bus. Here's a picture of Oswin eating the famous Victoria Indian Rojak on the bus =):



Then later Mr Ong came and stopped us! Ahh! It was terrible. I had to sneak food in my mouth. 3 times he even threatened to take my precious VS Indian Rojak away. Mr Ong you're evil! Lol.
Then in the end had to eat at Art Museum, so paiseh. But luckily, I being a terribly clever and sneaky boy, managed to sneak food in my mouth without Mr Ong, the evil one, from seeing me. And so by the time I reached Art Museum, I was probably left with only a quarter of an egg and a sixth of a fish cake. However, those people, not as clever as me, had to paisehly eat in the Art Museum... Lol!



And so, visited all the exhibits. Saw many nice ones. Especially the Victoria ones. Lol. But honestly, my favourite one was the Lino Painting one by our Sec 3 AEP Victorians. Couldn;t take pictures though, no camera allowed =(.

Then after visiting all the artworks at the "Eye Speak" AEP Exhibit, we were dismissed. However, me, Kundan and Jason stayed around at the Museum shop. We then later visited other exhibits and then proceeded to Baras Bassah Complex. Here is a photo when we were at the Museum shop:


I was obviously taking the photo...

Then zoomed around other exhibits and went to Bras Bassah Complex!


Went to Art Friend, the famous Art shop and saw SivaRaj there. There were lots of cool stuff. me, Oswin and Kundan took the portfolio bag and a brush and pretended to be a pro artists! Lol.


The price tag's showing larh!


Aiyoh! Why not drawing anything?


Why your brush at your ear! You slacker! Ask you to paint you put your brish at your ear!

Then saw the paintbrushes Mr Ong had bought for us. He said it cost $20! But it only cost $9.45! I even have the photo to proove it!



So yup, ran around Bras Bassah Complex until we saw this cool Art Book Store!



Bought 3 cheap books there =) They are below:



So yup... there are a lot more photos and pictures. But basically after that, I went home tired and deadbeat. However, I managed to still bother to blog it to you. So yarh, I'm tired. Hope you enjoyed this post. Sorry if the pictures were too big, the stupid blogger upload picture tool wasn't working the way I wanted it to.

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You

0 Responses to “Time”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.