Lebensraum

A social commentary.


[untitled]

I really have nothing to type about in the title area thus letting it stayed Untitled. I went out with Wildborg today and had one of the most embarrassing moments of my life like totally. I mean it's like worst than Lizzie Mac. So here's the scene. I was in MPH CitiLink and I passed by this Readers' Digest stand thingy. Having not bought my copy yet I took one and wanted to read it. Behind me was this glass that was really quite far from me but I thought it was quite near, thus I leaned on it. Guessed what happened? I leaned on to air and fell making some book arrangement by the bay window. My god! And the sales assistant even knew it was me. That was probably the most embarrassing moment in my life.

Waiting for many things now. The next Amazing Race, the next Survivor, Carrie's Some Heart and Cable TV man to arrive blah blah blah. I just found out on a Christian website that Bon Jovi's songs contained the spirit of sexuality and party (like clubbing? right? haha) and I bought it. What a total freak I am. I seem to have poor music judgement these days. Monkey with same shitty sounds and now something sexual. I hope Carrie turns out fine. Like really.

I suddenly really like Mr Ang. I should have said this yesterday but I didn't (partly because of my disgustingly poor memory). On the Friday Assembly on Victoria's 5th Storey parade square he was talking about how the aunties and uncles in the school work too hard as we irresponsible boys play with the freaking tissue paper in the toilet, throw freaking water bottles etc. etc. And said that the aunties and uncles shouldn't deserve this. This is not the main point of why I suddenly like him (although I do think people shouldn't play with freaking water bottles and tissue) but why I like him was he said:

"I don't want to carry on because if I do then you guys will write in your blog that Mr Ang moralizes."


It's not word to word but something like that with a accuracy of 99%. I mean he's like so cool. Totally different from the school that had suspended whatever the students who blogged about their teachers! And this time he is like not taking this kind of disgusting action and I think what he's doing is really good.

So yep, new iPod came out and I'm freaking angry. 20 more bucks for 10 more GB and a video function. Like Mr Maran said "You can only get better," seems like that's what Apple is doing! dino, if you haven't got your nano yet u should seriously consider iPod 5G.

(If you notice I used freaking a lot in this entry it's courtesy of Miss Stephenie LaGrossa on Survivor yesterday night / afternoon)

0 Responses to “[untitled]”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.