Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Infatuated

Okay, I added a translucent box thingy so you guys can read clearer without having to scroll although the opacity is still not large enough. I think I shall go and make it more opaque so you guys can enjoy better reading. Yoonce has been officially deleted today. Any photos will go to my Flickr page here. More photos coming up! See how I looked like in Primary School and Admirals be reminded of how I looked like in primary school.

I notice I had a lot of spelling errors recently. I really should make them go away. it's like so embarrassing. I read through an entry and noticed I had typed "fuction" instead (I actually typed instayed and corrected it!) of function. I looked at it and said it out. God, I said a crude word. Haha.

In case you wonder why I'm infatuated with Hilary Duff- I'm not. You might think I'm lying but I'm not. In fact I'm beggining to lose interest in Hilary Duff (of course I'll still buy her albums blah blah blah). I loved Hil the most in July 2004. Oh gosh, Metamorphosis came out, The Lizzie McGuire movie came out, she was here and there, Agent Cody Banks, Cheaper By the Dozen. Gosh. I wanted to marry her (joke, who wants to marry a girl older than you). She was sweet and innocent- the girl that everyone absolutely loved.

Then came "Hilary Duff" her second album. Wow, she really metamorphosised- into a wilder girl- or at least that was how she portrayed herself. She was like, wild. I don't know how to describe. This metamorphosis is not completely bad. I think still liked her at this stage.

THEN came Wake Up. Forget it. I think Wake Up really sucks. As in the album. It sucks my brain out and blah blah blah. I didn't say this until now because I AM a Hilary Duff fan. I mean she still rocks my box of socks, but she seems to be getting out of the box. I guess most Hil fans that watched her since Lizzie Mac would know how she feels.

She reminds me of Britney. Who sucks.

So now I have reordeded my list of favourite Singers till Hil's 4th album comes out and I see if there's any improvement (who am I to judge anyway? haha!) The below are in no order of merit.

Favourite Female Singers: Kelly Clarkson, Renee Olstead, Carrie Underwood
Favourite Male Singers: Clay Aiken, Jesse McCartney
Favourite Bands: Backstreet Boys, SonicFlood

Currently quite pathetic. But my interest with Alicia Keys is growing =) You should see her in the favourite female singers list the next time I decide to post something like that.

You might be wondering what the hell I'm listening to if I have striked out some of my favourite singers. Well, there's always the free podcasts! Haha. Currently listening to the SG Show =)

1 Responses to “Infatuated”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    Hilary is really getting out on the R&B and less on the pop side...no wonder she's losing her touch...
    Just look at Mariah Carey. Who would imagine her doing a duet with Snoop Dog 10 years ago? The media's a fickle place where everything changes.....even people.  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.