Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Addicted

Seems like it's the dunno-wad time I have had "addicted" as a title. Well, this time is really some of my addictions. I just completed all my homeword and feel like blogging something light =)

Well, since the title is Addicted I shall blog about my addictions =) Their basically food and CURRENT shows. Took some photos and vola! Haha.

Snacky-dackies I am addicted to:


Yup! This soya bean drink from Yeos! I love it! I drink at least 2 a day =)


And this too! The dried mango! I like the slightly wet type from the Bigis dried market =) This however, was not from there but still suited my tastebuds =) I'm eating it now.


Those undried suan meis! My mom brought them back from Taipei =) Doesn't it resemble ?

PICT0020
Another Taiwan thingy. It's like covered with nuts and really good =)

Okay, that's all for the FOOD I am currently addicted to =) Now for TV (not many though):


I believe Wildborg is also addicted to this! Haha! OMG this is a damned good show. Freaky though. But plots are wonderful and actors and actresses acted super good.


My favourite reality TV Show. Started watching since the Amazon one. Get about 2 or seizures because of malnutrition of Survivor every week =)


The image is blank because I can't find one or rather I am too lazy to. Actually it's supposed to be the Amazing Race which is airing (is it spelt like that?) tomorrow =)

Yup. Exams coming soon =)

0 Responses to “Addicted”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.