Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Long breako

Hello people. I have had a long break. 4 days. I wouldn't say I was lazy, I wouldn't say I had no life thus not blogging. In fact I have had quite a number of stuff to pen (or rather type) down. But the enthusiasm was just not there. Of course, 4 days is not as long as 8. Whom all the Xiaxue blogders have been waiting for her to continue again.

After watching Survivor Guatemala and Survivor Live- the Internet talkshow held By Jenna Morsca (SOLE Survivor of Survivor: Amazon) and Dalton Ros (Entertainment Weekly), I have consciously shuffled my list of favourite Castaways in the Maya Empire. Stephenie LaGrossa has ultimately been out of my damned list. Right now at the top would probably be Amy O'Harra. Yesterday's show was an ultimate turn of events that wasn't in favour for any of the before and now Yaxha tribe members. Despite Jenna (Morasca)'s liking for Danni I seem to dislike her. And despite being an "Ultimate Stephanie Fan" I was since the times of Palau, I hate the alliance shared by her, Jamie and Judd. In fact, I'm beginning to hate Steph- the girl I once voted for in the "Most Popular Survivor Poll".

I think yesterday's sent-home Brooke deserved much more chance. If the stupid-far-too-early Tribe Switchy thingy wasn't far too early Brooke had a high chance of being at least in the new merger tribe. And Brooke I tell you is the most gorgeous girl on Guatemala. At least more gorgeous than Steph. As in really. In terms of intellect Brooke's better too. She's a law student while Steph's just a sales representative with a Bachelor of something. I really think Brooke should not have gotten out. Judd should have. Traitor.

Enough of Survivor. Especially when their non-TV people reading. Haha. Talking about TV I have just suscribed to Starhub Cable TV! Yay! Now I am a 100% hubber- with MaxOnline, using a Starhubbed phone and watching CableTV by Starhub. I have 17 channels using a Digital Box thingy which will start on the 15th of October which is next week. My 17 channels are:

CCTV-9 (I think it's the Chinese news from China, correct me if I'm wrong)
CNN
CNBC Singapore
BBC World
Bloomberg Television
AXN
Hallmark Channel
MTV Southeast Asia
Star World
National Geographic Channel
Discovery Channel
Discovery Travel and Living Channel
Animal Planet
Nickelodean (Yay! Spongebob EVERYDAY)
Disney
Cartoon Network
VV Chanel

It's quite pathetic that only 2 out of 17 channels are Chinese ones. And it's even more pathetic that only 1 out of 2 Chinese channels that I will watch. I doubt I'll watch whatever CCTV haha. U News is good enough.

And people concerned with my wellbeing of study. Yes I have been studying- placing more weight on Geography and Science because their more content heavy =) Thank's for everyone's concerns!

So Jiayou for the exams everyone!

It's quite hard to imagine I'm turning Sec 2 in 2+ months time. It's really hard to imagine. The best thing about that? I'm never having to be a Private anymore! Lance Coporal here I come!

I shall comenmorate Brooke for being the first girl I have proclaimed gorgeous (not even Hilary had that priviliedge) on Big Fat Smiles =) by placing her picture here =) Not with my bandwidth though! Haha. Koped from realitytvmagazine.com =)

0 Responses to “Long breako”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.