Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Dissappointed

Yesterday I received truely pathetic hits. I don't know if it's a taboo for bloggers to talk about hits now but here am I talking about mine. Sometimes I wonder why my hits are so weird. It's like when I didn't update for a day, the number of hits drop weirdly. I wonder if my blogders have super telepathy with me or something- this I'm scared of. Haha. So BFS Blogders, please CONTINUE to come (everyday, I need support, lol) and I will visit your blogs too =)

Today was a super embarassing day for me. I slept on the bus and didn't wake up- until the bus driver woke me up that is. I went all the way to Bishan Interchange! Aiyoh, I was paiseh, malu, kan ka or whatever word you can find. Then when I walked down to the first floor (it was a double story bus) the another bus driver asked me "You went robbing a house yesterday is it?" Wah lau. I tell you I could really die. And worst of all I was sleeping on the second floor- I don't know how many damned people saw me.

The exams are now just 10 days away. To tell you the truth- I'm not really that prepared to go onto this brutal battlefield. Based on statements received from Bala, PANG blah blah blah, the SAs won't be an easy peasy kind of thing. Although I'm not exactlly jittery, and although I am not exactlly without confidence, I still feel that tiny little butterfly in my stomach. It must have had intercourse with one of my body organs because I couldn't have got another butterfly but that one seems to be reproducing. Soon, there will be so much butterflies I will be able to fly. I'm sick aren't I?

Art lesson today. I wish to thank Wendy (aka Ms Yap) for buying a strainer and some new mopping stuff for the art room. Regardless of whether she paid for them (though i think she didn't) she still took time to walk down the neighbourhood mama shop or NTUC or anything to buy them. She must have loooked like a housewife carrying those housewife stuff poor her =( Haha. But among what she bought I think I like the strainer best. I tell you, squeezing water out of a CASTING ROOM mop is the most disgusting thing on earth besides eating shit or touching shit. Actually not larh, there's still eating escarots, horse sashimi, worm chocolate, blah blah blah. But the point is that squeezing water out of a casting room mop is disgusting. Why? Let you Big Fat Smiler (or if in Flickr Big Fat Smilr) explain:

First incosiderate idiots enjoy throwing clay around (although this case as largely decreased due to fierce scoldings from HY (notice I use nicknames, initials or last names for my Victorian teachers? I try not to Mister, Miss, Misers (Misers?) or Madam them) the damned casting room, so the damned clay gets stuck to the floor. Also, due to carelessness, clay might also fall onto the floor. Thus when mopping clay dissolves and mixes with the water in the mop to form a suspension.

Then when mopping for the second time, the trail of the mop can be seen because water is not clean anymore- it is a suspension with clay. Thus comes the horrifying thing. Squeezing it with YOUR BARE HANDS. I don't know why it's gross but it is. Home mops are okay because your home floor is clean. Casting room floors are totally clayed. I shall find a day after the SAs to go and mop the casting room myself so no one steps over the mop area making me mop where he stepped again.

This is quite a long entry- too long for some's taste actually. So I shall stop here. FYI, the number of words before this paragraph is 622. Wow.

P/s Last day of September! I shall get a new month of my Archives area tomorrow if I update!

0 Responses to “Dissappointed”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.