Lebensraum

A social commentary.


3 days later...

Sembawang Music Centre
Outlets: 22- Located all over Singapore, from North to North, erm, I mean South.
Most common price of CD: $18.95
Website rating: 2/10
Release dates accuracy: Ultimately poor
Big Fat Smiling rating: 6/10
Remarks: Nice organization

Music Junction
Outlets: 7- Located all over Singapore
Most common price of CD: I-have-no-idea dollars
Website rating: 6/10 -Search tool very inefficient
Release dates accuracy: Ultimately poor
Big Fat Smiling rating: 5/10
Remarks: More for Chinese music

CD-Rama (Popular)
Outlets: -unknown- but every Popular outlet has a CD area.
Most common price of CD: $18.95
Website rating: 0/10
Release dates accuracy: Ultimately poor
Big Fat Smiling rating: 4/10
Remarks: NIL

Borders
Outlets: 1 (Orchard)
Most common price of CD: About $25
Website rating: 0/10
Release dates accuracy: Very good
Big Fat Smiling rating: 7/10 (expensive prices!)
Remarks: Go there for the cafe, movies and books too!


HMV
Outlets: 2 (Orchard, City Hall)
Most common price of CD: $18.95
Website rating: 0/10
Release dates accuracy: Very good
Big Fat Smiling rating: 8/10
Remarks: Has earphones to listen to selected new CDs and has extensive range of videos too.

Only HMV and Borders has the current Carrie CD. Sembawang is releasing it "next month" *bullshit* and the rest didn't even tell me when they were releasing it. Just a "not yet" or "we dont't carry it". I think this is what you call shit. Ii'm tempted to buy it via Amazon but thinking of the air-fare I didn't. Then I called HMV. Yes! They have it. I shall visit HMV every time I need a CD from now on.

Please note that the above information might not be the truth- however, I have *ahem* tried my best to give the best information I can give.

I am lazy today. Actually not today but everyday. But hey- it's the holidays man, who isn't lazy. I shall give you a hundred reasons why I should be lazy.

1) It's the holidays
2) I should relax
3) Laziness will inculcate a lazy spirit in me- therefore I will be lazy forever-
thats a good thing.
4) Okay, I'm too lazy to go on.

So as I was lazy, I didn't go out to buy lunch. I'm tight on cash too- or rather I have better things to spend on so I didn't order Pizza Hut/KFC/Mac Delivery. Thus I cooked my own lunch. I forgot to take a picture of it BEFORE I ate it- only after finished did I remember. So here is my finished meal =)


Wait, do you see something? There! Over at the bottom of the plate! Zoom!


Zoom more you nincompoof!


Yesh! Thank you very much! Do you see it? Do you? It's the BFS URL in not light but Dark Soy Sauce! How the heck did it get there? How?

0 Responses to “3 days later...”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.