Lebensraum

A social commentary.


I have finally decided on a photo (solo) of myself that I really (realy, really...) like. I mean being a narcissist without really showing I am, I take photos of myself with my digital camera and probably just delete them away. I guess they don't turn out nice because I took them myself. So anyway, here is the photo of myself- not taken by myself- that I really like.



Hosting courtesy of Flickr =) Feel free to steal my bandwidth, I have tonnes of it. Doubt anyone will post a picture of me on their blog though.

I spent all my time today watching tv and watermarking all my photos. All but this year's Church Camp and last year's JEP that is. Anyone can now download the original photos from my Flickr now (my Flickr is here) so I can still retain my copyright =) However, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, whatever that means. What the heck, haha.

I am in love with the Wild Thornberries- I love Darwin. This is a picture of Darwin when I googled him. Isn't he adorable?



Haha, I'm waiting for 5.30 tomorrow! Nickolodean's showing the Thornberrys at that time =)

Cheers! If I post tomorrow I shall get a new Archive month on my Archives list! Plus, it's 15 more Days to Carrie's new album: Some Hearts!

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.