Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Exhausted

I am extremely exhausted.For some reason at the start of the day already I have felt tired. I think it's because I slpet late and woke up early. Yesterday I slpet at 1 am and today I woke up at 9 am. Thinking about it- it's already 8 hours, but I still feel tired. Weird is the body isn't it?

I stayed up late watching 大长今 (Jewel in the Palace) this entire week and it's probably the best Korean serial I have ever watched in my life. It's even better than 愛上女主播 (All About Eve)and 自从相识 (Forgot-the-english-name). I love Chang Jin and whatever and it's really a good show. I know this sucks as a critic's review but I wrote it more to be like a testimonial.

Went to many exhibitions today- including the Asian Field at LaSalle's Earl Lu by Anthony Gormley and his inspired Chinese citizens. My Dad's in Guangzhou- with the camera, thus I have no pictures. Ms Yap, however, took many for us and she's gonna pass it to me sooner or later. View the pictures here or here soon!

Also bought my long awaited diary today- courtesy of Wildborg (aka Oswin, God's friend, blah blah). Thanks alot good friend!

Kay, got to rush to net despite my exhausted state now. And I have to decide whether I should watch 大长今 or Survivor tonight. My mind is still debating.

0 Responses to “Exhausted”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.