Lebensraum

A social commentary.


My Heaven

I'm sitted in my Heaven.On a swivel Ikea black chair. In front of me is a 20inch screen that cost over a thousand dollars. There is a comfy cushion between my arms to keep me warm from the 18 degree celcius temperature from the air-conditioning in the room. The main lights are off, but a overhead Ikea lamp is shining from the table. My iPod is connected to the computer speakers and the noise is blasting. Beside my legs below the table is the Macintosh G5 which doesn't lag, hang or crash. Occasionally people start a chat with me on the MSN Messenger for Macintosh. I feel cozy and warm despite the 18 degree celcius temperature in the room. I decide to take a bite as I'm hungry. I walk out and get something to eat and run back up 6th storeys back to my heaven because I want to be in the wonderful place as long as possible. But I stop in front outside of my heaven. Because outside my heaven is a million dollar seaview. I get a seizure. My heaven is heaven.

My heaven the AEP Media Lab.

Well I have finished most of the stuff I am suppose to and am waiting for my senior to finish his bit and we'll step out of heaven to get more resources for other pages for The Victorian- the annual Victoria School yearbook. I did about 10+ pages which is really cool because I'm like only Sec 1? I think God is really great to give me such nice opportunities.

Right now on my iPod is playing "Beat Of My Heart" by Hil. I have exhausted every non-podcast track today already. Either that or someone deleted most of my songs. Oh well, it's another week (next tuesday!!!) when Carrie Underwood's debut album- Some Hearts will release. I shall buy it the day it is released. I'm sick of listening to my million-times-already-finished-listening songs in my iPod.

I just realised a novel is at least 50, 000 words. I shall work my brains out tonight.

I ponder about this word called future. I wonder what mine will be like. Not to far- next year. Of course- there's the BB promotion from a disgusting private to a more awe-ing Lance Coporal. Most of my seniors will also hopefully be promoted.

Then there's the run from clay in the AEP. No more ceramics classes next year. Not that I don't like Ceramics- I just don't like the getting messy, recycling clay and cleaning up part of it. Ian told me he did painting on ceiling boards for the first year. Which seems absolutely disgusting because he said after putting your hand on it for a long period of time (which is inevitable) your hand will get itchy. The following day? Spots. Yuck.

There's streaming. Not to concerned about it (despite it being probably the most important string of exams in everyone's Vie Victorienne besides the O Level) at this point.

There's history. Yucks. Oh well, 4 months isn't so bad. I guess.

There's Big Fat Smiles. =)

I can't think of more future.

Change of subject here. Today, 2 thing maxed out. One is Mdm Tazneen's cutie. A brand of a portable hard drive. It contains about 60gigs, but it has been maxed out. The other one is the Media Club computer. 70gigs and there's no more space in it. I look at my iPod (20gigs) then I realise how little sound I have (2.6 gigs). Haha.

Kays, have to find more space alternative.

P/s Sorry no photos, I didn;t my camera to school so I can't upload. If I'm coming back to work another 8 hours shift I shall take photos of my heaven and post both the heavenic entries AND the BBQ photos =)

0 Responses to “My Heaven”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.