Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Welcome to State of the Art!

Hello BigFatSmile-ders - which sounds weird but nevermind. Thanks for your considerate viewership- I can't believe I had like 44 hits despite my non-consistent updating this week. So here am I slacking in the Media Lab using the Mac G5 which is totally cool. Madcat just told me it cost 4688SGD- I think I'll stick to the iBook =), after all, there are G5s everywhere in the IT Lab.

So yup. this place is totally cool and I have like 2 chapters covered in my novel- about a 1000 words down- 80% more to go. I think I'll make it. I'm currently pestering Madcat to join too but now I quite regret it cuz I just realised that he could write better than me and thy BFS will look bad. Haha.

Barbeque today at 6! I am so looking forward to meeting you guys and talking my heart out =) Look forward to pictures tomorrow! And a new set in my Flickr!

I think my blog entries are getting more and more sucky day by day. I think novelling is draining everything out of me. Well, I should be finishing the novel in about 8 days and plus 2 more days of editing I think I should do quite a good round up.

My novel is about a legend behind the Great Wall of China. I changed a lot of it though- I made up stuff- mostly stuff in the past. The main story is actually featuring the hero- Wan Xi and his wife who till Chapter 2 has appeared yet. So yup, I shall ask some IT Expert to try and help me convert the word file into a PDF so I can post in here and everyone can enjoy my not-so-masterpiece masterpiece =)

Chao! Got to stop slacking now!

0 Responses to “Welcome to State of the Art!”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.