Lebensraum

A social commentary.


« Home | 153rd » | Another poem » | Losing my touch with the world... » | SICK! » | Busy » | Found! » | Lost » | [untitled] » | 32 » | Somehow... »

Coupling!

Ever since dino had put an exclaimation mark after my name in her links list (!) I have started marking every sketch I have drawn with an exclaimation mark after the name of what I sketched. For exaple if I had drawn a tree I would write 树! or tree! below the tree so to speak. This shows our civilisation (or rather my own dreamy world) that dinosaurs have impacted us! (or rather me) This joke seems rather lame but I'm feeling lame right now. Perhaps you won't even consider this joke a joke, but who cares anyway, I was never a good commedian.

I have gave up my Yeos soya bean addiction- because my dad has stopped buying them after persistent statements from my mom. Apparently I have been subconsiously making frequent visits to the refrigerator looking for soya bean milk (finding none, obviously) and subconciously walking back. Then I'll wonder what the heck did I get up for and wish that I had a packet of Yeos Soya Bean with me right then. Sigh, but I will never be free of addictions! I am now addicted to Pocky (Strawberry)! It's like absolutely delicious and I have eaten 2 packets alone today =)

I watched a show on Animal Planet yesterday on the Tasmanian Devil and some of the things I saw was absolutely disgusting. One part of the show showed the labour process of Mrs Tasmanian Devil and I learnt that their pregnancy only lasted for 21 days! That is how long a chicken takes to hatch it's eggs. You might think "wow-that's-so-fast" and most girls will probably wish they were tasmanian devils to avoid the 9 month lugging but believe me, the baby comes out absolutely disgusting. I can't find a photo even after searching Google (because all the pictures are stupid Looney Tunes Tasmanians) and the Animal Planet website because they only show the full-grown Tasmanian Devil. So you will have to rely on my hopefully-vivid description.

Firstly the mother has juice flowing out of her -you know- and then after a while a mucus like substance comes out. This mucus forms what is somewhat like an umbillical cord and the diameter of it is approximately 2 cm. Then the babies come out IN the umbilical cord! They are like the size of a grain of rice! They are pink and clearly translucent and are absolutely gross. They have climb through the mother's thick forest of hair to her tits to drink milk. There are a limited number of tits (I forgot how many) and only 1 baby can drink from a tit. The rest of the babies die. Sadly. But the miracle of life! Something size of a grain of rice can grow to something so big! Wow. Don't feel like hosting a picture of the full grown tas right now, you can google it though =)

Despite my regimental rountine home which I have described yesterday, I was able to capture an insight in the MRT (Non-Singaporeans: Mass Rapid Transit, a train system in Singapore) today. I noticed (probably later than most of our population) that our train system is filled with couples! Young couples, dating couples, old couples, middle-aged couples, couples with children, couples with grandchildren, couples with other couples. Singapore is a Valentine city! (All right, I'm over reacting) Most of them are young and dating couples though.

There are many types of Young and Dating Couples (which I shall label YDC for the rest of these post). There are snogging YDCs, talkative YDCs, playful YDCs blah blah blah. I guess everyone's most disliked would be the snogging YDCs. My goodness, respect yourselves! I doubt I would ever snog in public. And the worsts ones are those who attempt foreplay in public. I have once seen (believe it or not) a lady would was playing with her boyfriend's bulge in public. Another time was a man sliding his hand up his girlfriend's tee. Gosh. Even if you wish to do sex please do it IN PRIVATE thank you very much.

Playful YDCs are however, to me, a pleasant sight. Haha, today I saw the man of a YDC stealing his girlfriend's slipper and she tried to take it back, She couldn't and took his spectacles instead. Haha, this seems mushy but due to the boring ambience on the train I watched this playful scene can't-helping but smiling to myself.

This is another weird thing about me, I sometimes think I'm crazy. When I'm watching non-commedic shows like Romeo or Naturally Sadie, towards the end I would weirdly smile to myself! It's totally weird. Haha, I am a BFS aren't I? Amanda Show? I don't smile. I totally laugh till I drop. Seriously.

So yup, I was smiling and smiling till I didn't realise I had reached Admiralty already. Well, I'm quite sure that if I were in a YDC, I would be stealing my girlfriend's slipper =P

0 Responses to “Coupling!”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.