Lebensraum

A social commentary.


I hate the world

Why is it that even AFTER the exams I have to come home super late? Super late as in 7.30pm mind you. I doubt even some of the Sec 3s go home so late. I have a lot to blog about today- breaking the school rules, today's Student Ambassador thingy blah blah blah. But I am exhuasted and can only summon this amount of strength to type this amount of words.

And I have to go to the bloody Orchard Hotel in the bloody full uniform for the bloody choir practice tomorrow. The worst part about it is the full uniform though, my boots are in the worst condition anyone can find. I will be 2nd Coy's embarassment.

I hate this cruel world! I hate you!

0 Responses to “I hate the world”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.