Lebensraum

A social commentary.


I'm integrated and back,

not sure if this is a sucky writer's kinda thing but hey, I somehow get jitters when I don't write. I have pulled myself from the colourful and vibrant internet society- excluding myself from all the wonderful blogs out there from renowned to not so renowned. In case you didn't notice, I sent myself to this camp (quite) lamely called gunGbound@temasekIV (shit my @ key isn't wroking again). Factors leading to my thoughts and conclusions are that I don't play gunbound because I'm probably to lazy to download the stupid and space consuming program and we all know that Gunbound is supposed to be spelled as Gunbound and not gunGbound because if that's a attempt to originalise the camp it's not working.

BUT of course after exclusing myself from civilisation for 5 days (120 hours, 7200 minutes, 432000 seconds) I have come to find that it's not lame (duh). Actually I only found out that the G in the middle was not to originalise it today. The G stands for the focus in every Christian's life. And why gunbound was chosen- I suppose somehow te fact that it would appeal to this generation got into their BB Heads (which is obviously untrue for my and many people's cases). Because the fact is that Gunbound is considered quite an old game to free games enthusiasts and many of my fre game enthusiasts friends don't play Gunbound anymore. But heck anyway, this camp has brought me many new experiences.

In this camp I had the chance to play golf- a game which I am extremely disgusting at and will probably never touch it again. In this camp I actually participated in a VS Spelling Cheer =) In this camp I actually SAW birds at Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve and spotted 3 monitor lizards. In this camp I did Archery. In this camp I played a tennis and badminton integrated game called AZ Ball which I am not good at like any other racquet games. In this camp I experienced my first BB Birthday Bash which was awesomely terrific. In this camp I experienced the Sec 1 Orientation all over game just that it was easier because I had people I already knew there already (I know there's a gramatical mistake somewhere!)

It will be another week before I depart for my second most major activity in December- my trip to Timor Leste (aka East Timor) and yes I will take a lot of photos and stick them on my Flickr. I still owe my Flickr the AEP photos which I'm too tired to edit.

I will be visiting the district of Ermera which is Southwest of capital Dili. The sub-district which I will be situated in has quite an interesting name- Leletoho. I googled it (yes! it has been 4 days since I even GOOGLED!) and no results came. What a sad sad thing. I tried the image search to and zippo. And I'm supposed to sing Christmas Carols in a National Language called Tetum. What the heck. So yup- await my brethren- for my photos- I shall stick them on Flickr as soon as my integration process to the Singaporean lifestyle (which means no longer looking out for the weather of East Timor every time the weather person comes on tv) is over=)

So yup, look out for Camp Temasek 5 in 2010 whatever it's called!

0 Responses to “I'm integrated and back,”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.