Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Timor Leste- Land of Wonder

Hey, just touched down and am very touched at the hits I'm getting. Right now I'm loading the huge bunch of pictures into my computer- I took over 500megabytes worth of photos and videos okay. Haha, I'll probably need Terence's help to convert it into Flash or something but I'll just post the rest on my Flickr! which will hopefully be out today.

I'm pretty tired now so I'll start a series- hopefully starting from tomorrow. So watch out for my Flickr and tomorrow's entry!

Meanwhile... Bonoite!

1 Responses to “Timor Leste- Land of Wonder”

  1. # Blogger www.paulbrans.com productions

    You have a nice webblog....
    Big Fat Smiles for you !
    Have a nice Christmas and the best
    wishes for 2006 for you !
    Paul  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.