Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Sheng ming

Life really is unpredictable. I really have to say really. I mean the things you want so much just happen to slip by you- like a slippery fish through your hands. And in the end? Somehow the scales cut your palm and it bleeds. But sometimes, thing you never bothered about, tried for or even gave a damn just falls in your hand. Like the fish- you didn't catch it, it just fell from the sky. I guess this is just the essence of life- what you do, how you do it, it really isn't in your hands. You can't control anything, everything is in God's Great Plan.

Yeah, yeah. I got an A1 for History. It's incredible and unbelievable. I bet 99% of you are thinking that I'm lying. The other one per cent would have probably seen my paper already thus know that what I am speaking now is the truth, and nothing but the truth.

After all, how can a C5, then B4 jump to an A1? It's absurb, impossible and very unbelivable. Oh god, I sound like a pessimist. Help!

I have also recently completed some awesome feats. I finished my first ever skin in my life last weekend. You can view it at Oswin's blog (it has been made uniquely Oswin) at wildborg.blogspot.com. I am now targetting on my next skin to be uniquely Blatantly3Bian. If you don't know who's blog that is, you can click every single link till you find that out. Haha, joking. It's Muyao's =)

And about the fish- slipping from your hand. It's Literature I'm talking about. I mean I missed an A1 by half a mark! How fugly is that? And it's not like I slacked okay, I worked quite hard for it. Because after being Brainwashed by sian and kifo, I have decided to take Lit next year. But now, I have serious doubts. (although it's still quite silly to change your plans because of a half mark)

I am writing an article for Victoriana 1/2 on Mr S Rajaratnam. Free inspiration for me anyone? Email it to bigfatsmiles[at]gmail.com!

0 Responses to “Sheng ming”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.