Lebensraum

A social commentary.


The First Birthday

Thursday Spine #2 will return at the next entry.

March has always been a very good month, it is a time where sun and beautiful clouds do exist yet we have breezy whenevers. Best of all, it is the month whereby I started BFS and when I was born.

Time passes so quickly, and 366 days have just passed in what seemed to be in a wink of an eye. And it has been one year- one revolution round the sun, since I have started blogging on this blog. It has been a terrific experience so far, thanks to all the people there who have supported me by continually reading and hitting.

So thus, I shall once again start the line of thank yous. I always start this shit by thanking Marilyn. Though you might not be reading this now, I always have to include you. Thanks for introducing me to this wonderful blogosphere and everything else (although my earlier blogs were full of crap).

I would also like to thank various readers who have been dwelling on the tags of BFS since who knows when. Kifo, Oswin, Sian, Mu Yao, Terence. People who have been frequenting my blog more recently Mark, Wendy. And all the anonymous people who have been so cleverly loitering that StatCounter.com was not able to detect you =P

I would also like to thank Officer Calvin, Kifo, Terence, Jeremy, Marilyn and everyone else whom I have accidentally missed out for all the design and HTML advices, hence putting forth the product of my numerous templates.

And everyone else who is reading- old timer or BFS noob, for coming to my blog.

So yea, that was pretty boring wasn't it? Every September first, March second there will be these boring thank you stuff. Guess I'll never be able to plan commenmorative events- Speech Days, National Days blah blah.

Haha, thanks everybody, it has been a great year =)

A great video.

0 Responses to “The First Birthday”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.