Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Yikes!


Hey! Look who just sent me an email! It's Singapore's very own pathetic Taufik Batisah! He's doing a fantastic job with his career now! Modelling for Singapore Polytechnic, 7 Eleven and sending his fans (and non-fans) emails to inform them that he has quit smoking! Wow, what an exciting life that's lined right in front of him! I want to be a Singapore Idol too!






As if.

Life has been pretty hectic. I have been studying hard or in secondary school speak, mugging rather on Algebra. Never thought I would actually be mugging. Never thought my mathematical degree of understanding was that weak. Perhaps I might try to drop A Maths or something next year. I mean I can't even cope with simple factorisation and expansion of Algebraic equations and you want me to take Advanced mathematics?! You crazy or what?!

Sorry for the lack of updates on the Thursday Spine. I will conbine tw0o and three into tomorrow's issue. That is, if I don't do last minute mugging for the last Algebra test of Term One on Friday.

My Chinese Teacher is leaving! Ahhh! I know I have flamed (my god, I never thought I could flame) her in one of my entries but I finally knew the (cliche and preachy) value of not judging by first impressions. A male, China-born teacher will take her place and before I know it I have already judged him. So much for learning a new value.

epSITE hosted by Epson at Wheelock yesterday. There were fancy food and liquor served. Never thought that they would splurge so much on a exhibition. Oh, then I realized it was a by invitation only exhibition and I was supposedly invited.

Thanks to Miao for my first B*dae present!

0 Responses to “Yikes!”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.