Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Entangled-ment

It's already Wednesday and I'm lagging on the homework. Can I be a better student? Ahaha... seems not! And Oswin thinks I can make it to the best class next year cause all the IP people will be gone. Thinking about it, I never aimed to be the brainiest or what in VS. Maybe because I already was in VS. Crap, the egoist side of me. Can that ever die? *tsk at self*

I'm typing on TextEdit because the text field functions on Firefox seems to be working weirdly. Life is strangely quite relaxed now despite the fact that my to-do list when scrolled out can reach like the other end of the world. I am such a procrastinator. Since it's like that I have to try and pressure myself. Here's my to-do list:

Finish the English Reading Workbook
Study for the Biology test tomorrow
Study for the ting xie tomorrow
Do the Art Research on Graffiti
Do the Zuo Ye and Zuo Wen for Chinese
Call Ms Yip and other VIPs for YFC

That's all I can recall till now. I have decided to be nice. I am uploading my Biology notes here which I copied and typed out neatly on Pages and exported in PDF (yes Pages can do that! Can Word do that? Can it?!) included with almost all the drawings and illustrations that were copied from class and drawn on Photoshop.

Yep. I really charge for that labour. But because I'm nice =) It will only be online for a limited time. Download it as soon as possible. I don't have that much online space.

Click here.
Please note that this is only the Human Body notes, I had somep problem uploading the plants one. *sorry!*

Yep yep. Have been recently troubled over a lot of stuff. The major one being one only. Talked to like quite a lot of people about it. Still have not reached a conclusion. But I feel much better now.

I think Mr Hamilton is angry at me. Because I said I didn't trust his marking. Sheesh.

Oh gawd the disgusting rampages of school life. I will have my child home tutored. Haha.

Okay, I better start on that to-do list. Currently listening to the iTunes New Music Tuesday that was who knows how long ago. Can't be bothered to download the later ones. Anyways here's the track list to show off my musical taste:

Wires by Athlete
Unwell by Matchbox Twenty
Survivor by Destiny's Child
Speed Cars by Imogen Heap
So Sick by Ne-Yo
Say I by Christina Millian
Not Ready to Make Nice by Dixie Chicks
I Used to Love You by John Legend
I Hate Everything About you by Three Days Grace
Give a Little Bit by Goo Goo Dolls
Gallery by Mario Vazquez
100 Years by Five for Fighting
4 Minutes by Avant

Unfortunately I cannot publish an iMix because I do not have an iTunes account. Perhaps you want to browse through iTunes yourself if you want those together?

=)

0 Responses to “Entangled-ment”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.