Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Just an average not so special update

Sometimes you can't get what you want in life. Maybe this saying is real, like R-E-A-L. Cause I don't think miracles will happen and I don't think I'll get a season 2 successful download, GA Marathon on Channel 5 or Starworld, or somehow someway, the Season 2 DVD miraculously is on sale at Video Ezy.

My life sucks.

I had a crossbreed between intellectual and spiritual chat with Issac on Adium today (yes! I have migrated to Adium! It supports MSN, Yahoo, Jabber, GTalk, AIM, and probably almost every IM provider around). I still don't understand some stuff. Perhaps I still need to dwell on this circumstance. Really seek and meditate.

Received my Club21 Card today. Thought it was an iShop membership but it turned out to be a Universal Club21 (do I hear AppleCentreOrchard fans groan? Yes I do!). Thus, I can shop at all Club21 outlets + iShop plus other restaurants and partners at exclusive benefits. Still have to borrow that Flagship Passporte from Muyao when shopping at Crumpler though =P.

Oh gosh, gonna be late for net. Later!

P/s Realised I had a sharp amount of increase in hits for the pass few days. Thanks people!

0 Responses to “Just an average not so special update”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.