Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Holidays

While I have been a rock enthusiast lately, listening to cool bands like Switchfoot, Jars of Clay and Coldplay. However, my sudden outburst in this genre does not include all rock. I have recently paid attention to Three Days Grace, a really angsty group. Pretty good music actually, but the lyrics is just so angry and outburstful that I really have to shut it off. I mean, is our world coming to such a sad stage that people have to sing "I hate everything about you" and "I feel so much better that you're gone forever".

(I treat the F word in music and literature as expression of culture and emotion- although not saying that I promote the use of it)

So yea, rock music is good (although a huge pain in the ass to some), but not all- largely contributed to the angst factor. I mean, no matter how bad the situation is- it can't be as bad as Happy Tree Friends.

Grey's Anatomy is an awesome show! I finished 5 episodes in a day! I could have completed the first season but decided the fun had to last. Arg, I am now officially a Sandra Oh fan. I hope she wins the next Golden Globe/Emmy/Oscar/Whatever for Best Supporting Actress (for some reason no bloody director ever casts her as the heroine *that sounds wrong* in all their shows)!

So everyone should go watch it! It airs on Channel 5 at 11pm every monday =)

Have you ever noticed that friendly characters on our Straits Times use mac/ supports Macintosh products? Lets observe...


Dad of the Foxtrot family is using an eMac to check his mail =)


Jon of Garfield is using an Apple Display most probably also meaning that he is using a Power Mac G5, Mac Mini, MacBook/MacBook Pro/Powerbook =)



And here we observe Jeremy using what seems to be like an iMac G5/Intel Core Duo


Zoe and Hammie are googling with a iMac G4

And lastly...

Jeremy and his iPod!

Yup yup! Comic world is evangelising Macintosh too!

0 Responses to “Holidays”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.