Lebensraum

A social commentary.


My OBNOXIOUS Review

This is a bitch session about AppleCentre@Orchard.

Unless you absolutely have to get a certain product that is not available in any other Apple Retailer out in Singapore, don't go there.

Cause the service standard is 0. Like really. ZERO.

Now I just wanna thank god that I bought my MacBook from iShop. Let me just tell you that the service standard at iShop is much better. Should you be a student and are just browsing around, familiarising yourself with Apple Products (everyone should have the priviledge of doing that! Apple is for the hoi polloi! I absolutely disagree that Apple is only for the exclusive!), AppleCentre@Orchard staff (they call themselve Mac Evangelists on their namecards *barf*) will ask if you need any help and when you say no they will just give you that weird look and attend to some angmoh.

Generally they treat students as dirt and probably don't give a damn about us probably because they think we have no cash to spend on their lousy products (only AppleCentre@Orchard products are lousy, iShop and all the other retailers are fab). What if we have rich parents? We can buy your pathetic social life away okay.

And I haven't even got to AppleCare. Generally I expect service to be bad at AppleCare. After all who enjoys listening to people moan and groan at their balding products? iShop gave me fantastic AppleCare service however! And it was for an iPod and I didn't get my iPod from there and they didn't know I got my MacBook from there.

AKA they didn't know I shopped iShop.

And their sales personnel just smiled at me as I was browsing their products. Not even an ounce of that don't come here if you can't afford it look.

Hell with AppleCentreOrchard. Get your Apples from iShop people! They had one more star than the condemned in the Straits Times test!

1 Responses to “My OBNOXIOUS Review”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I wonder which Applecare service personnel helped you with your iPod at ishop..  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.