Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Eww.

Grey's Anatomy is such an awesome show! I am loving every single minute of it. I even read every single word of the credits part of the show. It's just so perfect and wonderful. The sex references, the plot, the cast, the acting, it's really no wonder they had so many awards and all.

Well, I have just finished the first Season like 3 times on DVD. Second seasons not on DVD yet, doubt I'm gonna buy it though- gonna cost a lot much more than the first one *crosses fingers*. So I just gotta live with the Channel 5 factor. It's really a shame that they don't sell it on iTunes Music Store, if not- I'm so gonna get it.

My favourite patient so far is Jamie from the 7th episode of the first season: The Self Destruct button. She's so blardy cute- and her parents seem like such nice people.

Gawd, I'm getting too much into the show. This craziness hasn't been on since Hilary since and that was like in 2003. But now it's even worst cuz I'm even listening to their podcast!

So now I'm waiting for next monday... Arg.

I'm nuts- first it was Hilary, then Macintosh then Grey's. My brain is a slave to the crazy world culture.

Shit.

0 Responses to “Eww.”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.