Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Things I Love List 2

Things I Love include:

(this things I love list does not mention yesterday's but does not mean that I don't love those anymore!)

1) thescratchedsurface
Darryl's blog! It's so comical I so enjoy reading it! If I had a BIGFATSMILES BLOG AWARDS thescratchedsurface will enter the finals!
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) Oswin! For those blatant endurances!
4) Bloglines for so wonderfully doing up my Links section oh so effortlessly.
5) Xiao Mao Wang! Muyao has been propoganda-ing so much that I have ultimately gotta put it on my things I love list!
6) Oreo thingy drink at the Marine Parade Central Pao Pao Cha Stall that I koped from Oswin.
7) Expensive Singaporean bus fares (I'm eating sarcastic flavoured ice-cream)
8) sarcastic flavoured ice-cream
9) Those thrilling taking lift moments
10) Lomography!

Yup, guess those are all for now! Really busy now due to Youth For Causes

0 Responses to “Things I Love List 2”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.