Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Things I Currently Love

Things that I Currently Love include:

Switchfoot
Stomp
iTunes music transfer to iPod on Mac
iTunes
iPod
Mac
MacBook
my Family
The Edge
The Edge's Youth
The Edge's non-Youth people
Jars of Clay
Oh, and God. Yup, God!

But especially Switchfoot.

These few days I have been going through a whirlwind of emotions, or seeing things that I have never really seen before. Thank god for God.

To all those who kinda have that hunch that what I'm talking about concerns you- then it does. Here's what I have to say, hey, we're one happy family. Almighty has placed us of all areas here together. Think you guys know better than me.

Sorry for leaving out the unconcerned. But here is what I have to say about the transfer of songs from my iTunes to iPod. It's freaking fast. It's like less than a second per song!

Gosh.

Has technology gone to that stage yet? So fast even for average techies like you and me?

Oh, and Stomp above, is not the music group but the new Straits Times website.

0 Responses to “Things I Currently Love”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.