Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Insignificant Stuff I Post Anyway

The internet is blardy weird today- had to switch on and off the router several times in disbelief. Hope its not the monsoon that's killing this beautiful invention that tonnes of people around the world so dearly love and rely on. I'm definitely not the only one because Danial, Linus and MrBrown all reported strange activity of their Internet connections.

Right now, nobody is online on my MSN which is blardy ass hole scary partially because my MSN list contains like more than a hundred people and the further your brain imagines, I think thoughts can reach the far shores of the fact that a tsunami wiped out all my friends and I'm the only one left awoken from a nap typing here right now not knowing anything at all.

I finished For One More Day by celebrated Mitch Albom today! Which is quite a record cuz I finished it in ballpark 4 hours. Anyway, it's a great book- like The Five People You Meet in Heaven and Tuesdays with Morrie- it definitely qualifying for a second or third read.

However unless you have a lot of cash to spare or is a diehard hardcover addict or have a 40% discount voucher, I wouldn't suggest paying 40 bucks for it now but waiting for paperback to come out =)

Interestingly, on the For One More Day Amazon.com Page, 2% of customers ultimately purchase Marley and Me by Josh Grogan after viewing that item. Which is the other hardcover novel I purchased with For One More Day. How coincidental.

The school staff still have not posted any results of next year's classes and I am incredulously pissed off. This is BFS ranting.

So yea, happy reading to everyone stuck at home from the rain! I'm on to finishing my Left Behinds!

0 Responses to “Insignificant Stuff I Post Anyway”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.