Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Sick

I am stuck at home with a super disgusting virus in me. It does not want to let go- it is big, fat and it is ugly. I had a conversation with my virus this morning.

"Hey," I said "Why did you come into me? Of all people- why ME?"

"Oh, " he [i think] replied "I don't know larh, maybe because you're gundo perhaps?"

Great I thought in my brain Now I have a virus that speaks singlish in me.

"You do know I am missing my first Art Theory Lesson because of you?" I said.

"Oh shaddup, I have hated Art since young, whenever I go into galleries to attack people- I find that their immune system is unusually strong. And I HATE Art" he shouted.

"Oh well, I said, just get out of my body ASAP" I said.

He kept silent. A virus has a really sad life. Infect people, hijack their cells and if their strong enough, maybe kill someone. So this tells us to eat more vegetables and fruits to strenghten our own immune system =)

I hate going to the doctor's. The idiotic Nurses always take far too long, especially the ones at my neigbourhood clinic. Imagine, they took more than 30 minutes just to prepare my medicine! Arggh. Life is especially unfair when you go to the doctor's. Last time, my aunt used to work at one of Orchard's clinics- and it had fantastic service.

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You and probably your virus? lol.

P/S Please tag!

1 Responses to “Sick”

  1. # Blogger Jian Han

    by His strips you are healed!!!do believe in healing by faith and ur faith will heal you.

    "And the prayer offered in faith will make the person well; the Lord will raise him up..."James 5:15

    Virus and harmful bacteria are from the devil!!!do not believe whatever they say even in ur cute conver....

    :)))  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.