Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Skyline

The title of this post is also the title of my skin =). Yup, I have changed it again. Kept Shut Up for way too long. The Skyline is very Singaporean like, if you would notice, the entire row of buildings are Suntec City, all the banks etc. etc. This is my first more Singaporeanly skin compared to others. The closest Singaporeanly one will be perhaps the skin with the class photo. I remember when my blog was Metamorphorsis and that I changed the skin... every week?

Enjoyed Geography a million times more than History. Had Geography today- that is. 1E's teacher was Mrs Bala and although the same race as Mrs. Raj, she is a million times nicer and better at teaching though I can't really compare this way as 1) This is only the first lesson 2) She is teaching Geog while Mrs. Raj is teaching Hist. Life today was muddly, a lot of people did not bother to print out their timetables, almost everybody was fustrating me by asking me to lend them my timetable.

Do NOT visit my PhotoBlog though I know after you read this you probably will visit it anyway. But it looks hideous and I haven't really got the hang of Multiply yet. I'll probably later on switch to Tripod (sigh) but something bad bout Tripod is that you cannot [img src] it from there- which sucks. HTML People, you should know what I mean. Muhahaha. Anyone has a good PhotoAlbum thingy to recommend? Please please please tell me. Thanks.

AND TAG!!!

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You and Geog

0 Responses to “Skyline”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.