Lebensraum

A social commentary.


KNOW DRUGS



I know I am quite late but this picture kills tow birds with one stone. This picture was uploaded by the Blogger Picture Upload =) A new feature on Blogger. Now I no longer have to rely on photobucket although photobucket has its benefits.

Another "bird" is that I put my stand against drug abuse on my blog =). Left is my collection of collar pins since Primary 3 [2001]. 1999 and 2000 colar pins were in a ribbon form, so I didn't bother to keep it. Lol. So yup, the newest one is at the side and it is my first one from Victoria. I have 3 more from VS to receive. I wonder if JC/Poly students take part in this too?

Today's parade was quite slack. There was no drill and PT. And games time was very short. In fact, I didn't even do one push up! Lalala... I managed to pass the uniform inspection test by Shawn with 0 errors. Though my boots were a bit scratched. But the truth is that I did polish it. Sigh, my boot polishing skills are getting worst and worst. Ah!!!

Then BQ was fun today. Actually BQ is always fun when Rev Chiang is teaching =P. I failed the selection test, but Zhi Hui let me in because I was Sec 1. I shall work very hard to do 2nd Coy proud. We shall put RI UNDER OUR FEET THIS YEAR!!!

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You

0 Responses to “KNOW DRUGS”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.