Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Crash

Crash
That was you and me
Started out so innocently
Shattered on the ground
I hear the sound

Go on
Get out of my head
I’m on the wrong side of a parallel universe
Am I alive or just dead
I’ve been stumbling in the dark
Living in a crash world

Crash World by Hilary Duff. What's playing now.

I begin to see how much this song relates to our current times. We are really living in a crash world. What do terrorist get by killing people? Nothing actually- or pleasure from seeing gore and blood. We are really living in a crash world when people can actually reek pleasure from killing. Holy War? You aren't fighting anybody but innocent civilians! You aren't fighting anybody but the weak and helpless! You aren't fighting anybody but the unprepared! You are cowards! Not wanting to fight upright with everyone but in secret! Cowards! Cowardice! We don't need you in our world! Get out scums!

You are actually quite stupid. Only manage to reach a death toll of 33. I'm not saying it's too little or it needs to be increased but 33? Needed 2 aeroplanes and lives to bring down the World Trade Centre. Cowards.

I pity those in London. We really are living in a Crash World.

TakaGoble
Jesus please bless our crash world?

0 Responses to “Crash”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.