Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Weekend Life

I hate my weekeend life. There's no spice in it. There's no fun. There's no difference. Weekends now don't mean much to me. I remember times where I would TGIF, but now it's no longer there. Sigh. My whole Saturdays have been occupied by BB Parades and BQ. I come to school at 8 and reach home at 6. Imagine more than 12 hours in school! Sundays are worst. Church, then return home to slack and waste the rest of the day away.

I almost finished revamping the 1E Website. It's not using Macromedia Dreamweaver or Front page but Tripod Sitebuilder which is the online sitebuilding tool. So if it sucks that much, please don't blame me. 1Epeople make sure you visit it! Others, unless you have nothing better to do than visit a not-that-good-standard website, please go.

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You

0 Responses to “Weekend Life”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.