Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Book Of Ideas

I have just finished eating 20 nice logans and have dried my hands. I have not tasted fresh longans for a long time and I like longans. However, my matriarch prefers lychees and I don't really like lychees, still she buys them more. And I haven't been eating logans for many months. Ahh! Be prepared for a long post for I have a lot to say today. I am such a big mouth.

I have recently started writing all my ideas for my entry for the day in my notebook. Not the bluesclues handy dandy notebook but just the normal ones from azone. Anyway, I always seem to past the day saying "I want to blog this" or "I want to blog that" but when I really sit down in front of the computer, these wonderful ideas are gone.

So I started writing my ideas in this book. Of course, this book's ideas happenings usually happen in class for I would not be so lame to take out that book to write when I am walking in the canteen or buying a drink. So there are still a few loopholes here and there. However, I am not indebted to blog everything to my readers and I believe you will get bored at reading so many things.

The day started well today. Received yet another sarcastic somment from Mr Gabriel- king of sarcastic comments. Today's wasn't really funny. I shall try to get one from him every weekday to spice up my post. Of course I don't have his copyright though. Ha ha. And so today's was "You'll improve your MSG if you keep your mouth shut". He didhn't really sound harsh then, but as I am typing this out, I am really imagining if he really said that.

Then went out for Chinese class. Had the Chinese book test today. Then was discussing with Oswin how fast you can read. Then I said

"Aiyarh, I can only read 35pages in 1 hour."

Oswin replied "Huh?"

Then I said "Aiyarh I know I suck larh".

And this boy whom I didn't even know from one of the NCCs said out very obviously "Now them you know arh." Damned it! Do I even know you? What right do you have to interrupt my conversation? Wasn't really sound angry at the scene of crime though. Just trying to blow things up because I am not a very angry person. Lol.

Then had Mathematics. A guy from 1F came to our class window and asked to borrow an atlas because he did not bring it. Then Mr Gabriel told him to come to the front door to ask. Mr Gabriel then asked for the class "Does anyone have an atlas to lend him?" Obviously everyone had because there was Geography today. But then someone said "Say 1E is better than 1F then we lend you." and guess what Mr Gabriel said? He said "Just say what they want you to say Ian"! Oh mo gosh! Thanks Mr Gabriel. Ha ha ha ha ha. And Ian just went away.

Pride.

Is that so important to men? Even if it means going back to Geography and facing Mrs Bala saying that "I didn't manage to borrow an atlas from 1E" when she had had thought 1E the period before and witness every single 1Epupil with an atlas? Is pride that big? Is pride that critical? Is pride that significant? Is pride that crucial? Is pride life and death?

Then went for AQ but was later told by Daryl to paint the BB Cares Banner and was excused from AQ =) Wasn't in the mood to do vigorous exercise. I am such a procastinator. Incase you don't know, AQ stands for Adventure Quest. Where you run around in Singapore on bikes, legs or canoes. A school and not national based mini AQ can be found on the March Archive and the title of the entry is "back".

So painted the banner with Ian [not the Atlas boy but an AEP and BB Sec 2 senior who just sms-ed me when I typed this bracket], Eric, Josiah, Wei Ren, Daryl, How Kang and Qian Hao. Apparently Daryl supervised and helped us a lot. Ian is a dead pro in art. Started the banner around 2+pm and ended around 6+pm for me. We did not head Josiah's advice to newspaper on the floor and so now when you go to the staircase nearest to the amphitheatre, you shall find paint stains on it. Ha ha.

When we finished it, we let it down on one of the edges of the Amphitheatre and hao lianed to the volleyball players at the basketball court and the tennis players in the soccer field. I mean tennis court. Ha ha. So fun, then it said "Twist" then "BB CARES 05". Twist is the name of BBVS's stall for the BB Cares Carnival. It is making twisted balloons =) Unfortunately I am not in it =(. But I least I bannered for the store? Ha ha.

Have a picture of the banner in my phone but then I can't upload it cause N3220 doesn't have Bluetooth. If I ever find a way to upload the picture into my PC, I will.

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You although you are a procastinator

0 Responses to “Book Of Ideas”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.