Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Football Tic Tac Toe 食在好球

The New Show 食 在好球 [shi zai hao qiu] or Football Tic Tac Toe is a horribly rubbish show. It is so rubblish I can't imagine how much more rubbish it can be. Although so, it is hilarious and enjoyable. I think all Bryan Wong, Quan Yi Feng and Kym Ng shows are enjoyable. They have such a "xiao-char-bor" [or for Bryan "xiao-da-bor"] personality. I think I have it too. Lol. but Bryan has beomce quite feminine lately.

Ha ha. Jamie Yeo who was once Ms Singapore Universe doesn't really show off much of Miss-Singapore-University in this show. In fact, if the judges were showed the video when they were judging, they would probably disqualify her immediatly. Ms Congeniality? Deja Vu...

Mathematics was fun today. Because we were doing Geometry. I love Geometry =) However Mr Gabriel had commented that "God has spent too much time on my mouth". I wonder where he gets such sarcastic remarks. I find it quite funny though- laughed to Oswin beside me. Ha ha.

Mr Gabriel also stated that up to 5marks out of 100 can be deducted for presentation in any exam!!! I would probably be the few who would have all 5 deducted! That will bring me from an A1 to A2! A2 to B3! B3 to B4! B4 to C5!...

Crap.

Like on July 1st. The 2nd time I had dedicated a single word to a paragraph all by itself.

Geography was also great. Mrs Bala confirmed a lot of my past misjudges in the world. Like Russia being in Europe. It is actually in Asia. But some consider it in EuroAsia because it is such a big country. Another confirmation was that Papua New Guinea is in Australia- I used to think it was in Asia.

Please do visit Yoonce- my photoblog. Had added a few extra photos excluding the Subang, Port Dickson and JEP. New photos include CNY @ Admiralty 2005 and my Sec 1 Orientation Camp photos which I downloaded from the school website with those only me in it. Actually I am quite lucky to have 2 full shots of me inside already larh... Thanks to Mr Ong though =)

TakaGoble
Jesus Loves You and 2nd COY BQ!!! Victoria will be CHAMPIONS OVER RI!!!

0 Responses to “Football Tic Tac Toe 食在好球”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.