Lebensraum

A social commentary.


SonicFest, Stayover, BQ, SonicFest

Friday and Saturday were one of my most hectic days of my life. I didn't have a computer, thus not being able to blog. Today is the last day of July, and I shall get a new month on my archive if I update BigFatSmiles tomorrow. And to mark a new month, I shall not be using TakaGoble at the end of my post anymore, find out what tomorrow. But in case you don't know, TakaGoble stands for TakeKareGodBless which was what I used to tell people after ending MSN Conversations, I got sick of typing it so many times, so I just decided to post in on my blog.

Are you ready? Cuz this post is gonna be a long one, can I hear a yeah?

First of all, I would like to announce that 2nd Singapore Company is the C H A M P I O N S of the NATIONAL Bible Quiz 2005, and I was in the winning team! Woohoo!!! I am still very elated and jubilant =) I would like to thank God, Rev Chiang and Officer Zhi Hui for showing us all the support we can get, and of course not forgetting my team members for encouraging each other on this long journey.


This picture shows our jubilance and elatedness upon receiving the grand prize. Jeremy doesn't look that elated because he said he was trying to look as if we were already going to get it. Lol.

And so describing the wonderful events that happened on Friday. Went home with Danial and went out again. Had linner (lunch+dinner) at MacDonald's and proceeded to the Sonic Festival 2005. Lotsa local bands were there- including Perusia and Vertical Rush. Danial's church friends are very nice people =) I got a free ticket from his friend Jaryl.

Then SonicFlood performed! I love SonicFlood as much as I love Hilary Duff. Jumped till I got stitches and still jumped. The experience and ambience was perfect. The Holy Spirit's presence could be distinctively felt. I enjoyed the presence of God and continued worshipping. Bought a SonicFest 2005 tee =). Swore to come for the next day's.

The proceeded to Rev Chiang's house to rest and study for the night. Reached there like about 11+. Josiah complained that I should be studying and not taking photos- so only managed to take one =(



Studied a while more and slept on the floor. Woke up in the morning to eat breakfast =) Rev Chiang is a very good host- he bought a lot a lot of stuff- chips, ice cream, marshmallows etc. etc. I think he cares a lot for us- and he's a very god Chaplain. 3 cheers for Rev Chiang!

Then went though the quiz later on and felt the questions were quite easy- especially the outdoor segment one. We got full marks for the outdoor segment and marks were not disclosed for the indoor. Then went through some crap- including 70 over questions of pop quiz. Then they announced who was going in to the tie-breaker, it turned out that none of our teams were in! I felt so sad. Our hard work was gone. Everything.

Then went through more "crap", crap because I was so disheartened I wanted to jump all my sadness away at SonicFest. Turned out that we still won because we were the highest for everything! And we didn't even have to get into the tiebreaker =)

Atmosphere was crazy =) Went up to take the CUP, (photo above) and received a bible from HQ. Then went crazy- really crazy. And my name and Danial's and Jeremy's and Marcus' and Jie Han's will be printed in next year's Speech Day booklet =)! I am so happy.

Proceeded to SonicFest again =) We went all the way in front today! And rocked Fort Canning =) It was crazy, my ears felt weird after the entire thingy. Andyway, here's a bad photo of SoincFlood.



and the Sonic Fest ballloon which Jeremy likes so much =)



Yarh, which kinda brings me to the end of this post. It's quite boring I think, no zest, no nothing. More like just for reporting the BQ 2005 =) So yarh, thinking of moving my PhotoBlog from Yoonce to Flickr. Shall be done soon =)

For the last time, TakaGoble ;)
Jesus Rocks!


Jesus Loves Me This I Know
For The Bible Tells Me So

0 Responses to “SonicFest, Stayover, BQ, SonicFest”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.