Lebensraum

A social commentary.


That Degree

Here's a quick entry before I go do my homework =)

I feel a certain degree of gulit at not attending today's AQ training. It is like everyone is looking at me in that expression, and I hate it. It freaks me out. Makes me feel I'm a criminal and I don't think I am. I have this disgusting habit of not telling, not telling my squad leader I was going to get my watch at Pulau Ubin (and yes, today is 2 months from that day) and in this case not telling the AQI that I was having a VSMedia Meeting. And it makes it worst with Josiah cracking disgusting, sarcastic remarks. I hate that. "I think a girl who give us motivation, but not Weng Keong." First of all, like Shawn said in today's VSMedia meeting:

1) I am NOT a girl. I do NOT have an identity crisis, and I am sick of people [yes, including my seniors] saying I do.

2) Even if I did come for AQ Training, I am NOT here to be YOUR sense of motivation. I came here to train myself and hopefully if good enough [which I have extreme doubt about that] enter the AQ team.

So anyway, there was that VSMedia meeting today. Manage to find out more about Picasa2's functions, some that were very new to me, probably because I never cared to explore Picasa2.

And it was that perfect timing, that when I came home it was the dismissal time for Primary Ones in my primary school. And it made me recollect about my old days. Sigh, the good, old, innocent times. Where don't friend yous do exist, now everything is shrouded in a cloud of doom. A mask, a disgusting superficial mask.

And the PAP below my house has disgusting national day decorations. I hate it and it sucks. Lol. The flags are like everywhere and it just doesn't look good, kinda reminds me of the Chinese Hello Kitty in 2000.

SonicFest tomorrow, BQ stayover tomorrow, seeing of our Bisque fired clay models tomorrow, tomorrow is a bright, hectic day. And the day after tomorrow? Champions.

These are my rants, I hope they someone get into you.

TakaGoble
Jesus Rocks my WORLD

0 Responses to “That Degree”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.