Lebensraum

A social commentary.


364 Days

I have much to talk about in this post, and get ready for a super special post tomorrow. Did not blog yesterday because of my hectic and gross lifestyle. Actually it was only momentary larh, cause this term was an apparently hectic term. Teachers' Day, Victoriana, CAs... gross. Could you believe that I actually might have reached home at 10pm yesterday night? But my super nice mom sponsored me $15 to take taxi home- resulting in a 50min early arrival.

Spent 6.5 hours (390 minutes, 23400sec) doing the whatever Teachers' Day crap and rehearsal yesterday. Thank God all that time wasn't spent wrongly. The concert today was quite a sucess, although there were some lousy bands here and there. Actually I wouldn't be blogging about today's concert but because of the fact that I'm in the production team, I am blogging about it. Sigh, men (you can't deny it) are selfish people. The world's second biggest lie would probably be "I am not selfish" next to "I have not told a lie before".

So yeps, stayed up until 8.30pm with John (Cheo, not my dad), Mdm Nabilah (form teacher of class 3E), Farren (correct? ex-head prefect of VS) and Mr Wong (Opera Addict) doing the bloody emcee script. When I went out of the staff workroom, the school was so damn dark and I was afraid that I ghost will come out and eat me up. So I ran to the canteen which had an overflowing supply of light and up to the hall where 2 Victorians were playing badminton. So I picked up my bag and ran back as fast as I could (I should have been quite fast because gliding- which is what a ghost does to move around is pretty fast too- but he didn't manage to catch me, heehee) and reached the staff workroom.

I then proceeded out only to find God crying. I really think he shouldn't at this time of the day (or rather night) for I had to get home. And if I were drenched in God's tears (thinking about it, it would be quite an honour to be drenched in his tears), I would feel cold throughout the entire bus journey home- leading to a possible common cold- thus not emceeing for tomorrow (or rather today). But thank god his tears got lesser- he must have been stopping crying already- and we were able to walk to the bus-stop quite dry. Thus upon reaching the bus-stop, my bus (55) came! Yay, so I boarded it and smiled a big fat smile to John and Farren together with a wave (complimentary free gift). Then I found a seat and received a call from Mommy (or in Xiaxue-language, Momo)! And that wonderful string of words came out of her mouth, into the telephone line, to the satellite and into my phone (the sequence may be wrong, don't bother to correct me) and the angels in heaven started to sing "Hallelujah!"

"Take taxi home, Mommy will pay for it."


The cows jumped over the moon, chikins began to quack, ducks began to cluck. Dogs begain to mew, cats began to bark. Tigers began to squeak and I just got much Luck. It suppose to ryhme but I am a BLOGGER not a POET. So whatever, the point is I was happy! Because a taxi fare from Eunos (where I allighted from the bus) to Woodlands (where I allighted from the taxi) is not a cheap one!

So flagged a taxi quite easily and got on. Chatted with Ms Wee via sms on the way home and found out Amanda Liu would be joining AEP (Art Elective Program) next year! Yay! Another Admiralty pupil in AEP! She confirmed her entry through the entry exam in Convent of our Holy Infant Jesus (Toa Payoh). So yup, another ADP pupil in AEP =)) F.Y.I, I am the 2nd AEP pupil in Admiralty and probably the first Victorian in Admiralty. Quite proud of that =))) *haolian bo lao lian*

So reached home and wrote all the teachers' day cards. Hope you all like them=)

The emcee went well today- considering I am a noob emcee who has never emceed before in life. I received some negative comments (I would take it that they are jealous because they were never given the chance to emcee in Sec 1, however, they were some constructive ones) like someone (whom I didn't know cause was rushing to the bus and just heard him shout) saying "WK! You suck!" and Muyao (nice muyao) giving me encouraging stuff and of course John! For real encouraging stuff. Shall paying you $8 on Friday =)

Didn't see the reactions of teachers' faces as was rehearsing in the hall. Next year perhaps?

Get jammed for tomorrow! Where it will mark my 365th day of being a blogger! Be prepared for the post to come out at 5.04pm which is when I posted my last post =)) Please click here for the post about my entire history of blogs. Please note that Varrock and Mamarlade has been conbined to form "My Recollections".

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks

Join the iPod revolution!

0 Responses to “364 Days”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.