Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Struggle

After an intense struggle, of fight, gore and violence. I managed to conquer with a not so triumphant success. "Conquer what?" you might ask, hard-work and determination put into this new skin is more than you can imagine. Finding one is already very difficult. I bid my fairwell to "Death" from Blogger templates and say hello to my new skin from Noipoi. The picture in the background is actually the British Museum where when I am filthy rich shall visit one day =P

Had some insulting shit from some people today. People who do not appreciate smiles (I assume my readers do=)) ), people who like offending people despite their friendly treatment from their offendant. People who do not know what is world peace. People who do not know what is culture. People who do not speak proper English. People who are not courteous. People who are fan ying zi dun (Enlgish translation: slow reactioned) Of course (Of course!!!) they are not Victorians but someone else from my previous school. Of course (of course!!!) they are not 6Lians but people from another class.

I was walking home and was 30sec away from my block. As I approached the nearby residents' corner, I chanced upon an old boy from my old school. Looking at him, I gave him a smile (a big fat one of course, I have to uphold the name of my blog!). He stared at me blankly (like those Spongebob ones) and feeling embarrassed because I thought he did not regconise me, walked away as fast as I could. As I walked for less than 5sec, I heard a voice from the 5sec distance "Stare what stare!" Feeling outraged because I believed that I did not stare at him, I quickened my steps. Continuing in the background, this boy said "I very the nice to stare meh, f*** you larh." (exaggerated version)

I addressed this issue because this is not the first time I was told of by some (ahem) EM3 boy from my old school. I think it is unfair because a smile DOES not deserve a curse (those who agree raise up your hands in front of the screen!) I am not saying that all EM3 boys are like that. In fact, I think there shouldn't even BE a classification at all (although I was in EM1 *haolian bo lao lian*). I do know some really very nice people from EM3. Like the prefect whom I forgotten his name and a same-house guy with me in primary school (Red!) But majority of those I know are quite like that. Malaysians and non-Singaporeans who haved watched Jack Neo's I Not Stupid, please do not think that all EM3 students are like those nice boys. I know there are some who are like them but most are not. EM1 people in my school DO NOT bully EM3 people.

But I know they have their troubles too. They have their reasons for behaving like that. But what are they? How can I (minimumly) help them? Haha. I think I need God to handle all these to me. In the mean time, I think I should keep my sarcastic mouth shut in case one of them beat me up (Ouch!). Yarh, do pray for me (Christians) will yarh?

Went to Funan with my Daddie today. Bought a USB Port so now my front USB ports are FREE! Yay =)) Went to Challenger and viewed the Apple department. Awwww... I am so in love with the Apple iBook! At $1778 I think it's quite a good deal compared to other brand name ones like HP and IBM. And I want an iPod! (who doesn't besides those who already joined the revolution?) I'm sorry SWW but I think the iPod seriously rocks more than Creative. Maybe Billy can help revive your situation. The iPod non-colour has already been taken of the list and it's replaced with the iPod photo 20GB. It's same price at $528 I think.

Yarh... which brings me to the end of this post. Please leave your comments about the incident at my taggy. I want to know your ideas on how I should deal with these disgusting situations in the future which I am sure would happen but still counting on my lucky stars to hope it doesn't.

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

0 Responses to “Struggle”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.