Lebensraum

A social commentary.


CA2 +)

Sorry to all who have come and gone. I sense misery in your hearts as not being able to read a proper Big Fat Smiles post for 6 days- and the last post (Philosophical whatever) was dead boring and un-bigfatsmiley, so hear I am to write a proper one to let my reader feel happy like Xiaxue when she was a tralala bird =P

I got my CA2 results today! This time I did very well! The best in my vie victorienne (please don't evoke all that nonsense again arh)! Actually it's quite lame cuase I have only took 3 exams in VS so this is only the better of the three. Lol. But who cares? So let me now show you the magnificent scorecard =))



Important Information: This scorecard isn't real although the scores are. The scorecard is made by Kok Weng Keong (the BigFatSmiler) using Adobe Photoshop v6.0. Please do not modify this picture if you, by any reason want to save it. If you wish to put it on your website because you find my scores so beautiful, please acknowledge me=))

The above is crap. And if you see a blotch of tomato ketchup over the English marks, it is because I was taking it out showing it to everyone during lunch today. However someone (shall not mention name) was so jealous of my scores thus he dripped tomato ketchup on it =((

The above is also crap. Aiyah, the reason the tomato ketchup is there is because I don't like my English marks larh. I hate it. It disgusts me. You can find it yourself if you want to, I believe you are smart enough to lol. I can't believe I got so low for English and I AM A WRITER FOR VICTORIANA OKAY! Argh... I AM DEPRESSED. Someone, PLEASE tell a joke on my taggie so I can laugh and ignore my depression for at least 30sec. You will not see a lol or lmao after this paragraph throughout this entire post again.

But overall I find my score quite good larh. Never have I had a MSG of 2 and below in my (short) Victorian life. Sigh.

So yup, hope you enjoyed this post. Look out for my article when Victoriana comes =))) *haolian bo lao lian*

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks

Join the iPod Revolution!

1 Responses to “CA2 +)”

  1. # Blogger 小猫王

    Relak man! My english wasn't the tops either, in sec1. I remember i got 56 or something, around there. So if u got anywhere near that kind of mark, remember its just normal and u will improve almost indefintely. If not, u can come to me for tuition. I dun mind anyway ^_^  

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.