Lebensraum

A social commentary.


WTF!

WTF! (really shouldn't be using that but using it anyway), entered BigFatSmiles and found out that a popup has been put on my site! Why should popups be on my site? They should pay me! Idiots. In case you didn't see it, or they have got the sense to take it down, it is here =)

(Image taken down because of disruption to template)

It was in a window of course. And if you think I was stupid to help them advertise their product to download LAME (I don't really know if it's really lame but I just feel like insulting something now) software, I AM NOT, because the fact is that I am putting it here to tell you guys NOT to download it. Doubt anyone will of course =))

Mr Ong said that my yesterday's entry was written very badly. I think the influence of that statement was mostly from "successfully failed". I think that is not enough to conclude that the entire entry was bad =(

Did my English Summary Essay today. Think I will do very (very very very very...) badly. Didn't have time to finish copying everything from the draft to the main paper =( Finished copying about 80% of it? Very depressed because of that. Every paper I took was fairly well until this one. Sigh, now it's down to the Mathematics Class Test and the Chinese Aural. The worst thing about the English Summary test was that Terence Kwok got the chance to have extra time because he didn't know he had to copy it from the draft to the main paper. And the worst thing is that Gaga! I hate you. He continued copying depsite Mrs Rama telling him to stop and countless attempts to keep him away from his pen. Mrs Rama took away MY paper and didn't take HIS. WTF! I hate the world. Someone please shoot me (Murderers and criminals, please note that this is just an expression of a state of extreme depression and I don't mean for you to kill me).

And I quote something from my 2nd March 2005 Archive:

so my niche sub is now English which I have been getting a1s in so far.


And I look at myself and realized how far I have declined in English. I am thus now even more depressed. I could jump of a building but I have better things to do like blogging =)) Kinda weird isn't it? That statement? "I could jump of a building but I have better things to do like blogging" Aren't you so depressed that you can't even blog? Lol, contradicting and criticizing myself. BUT ANYWAY, back to the point. I realized how far I have declined in English and wonder if I'm still fit to be a VSMedia writer when I can't even write a summary in 40min. And I think reasons contributing to that factor is that Mdm Radiah had a viral infection and later became pregnant thus being in school teaching us for only about 20% of the year. She was replaced by a NIE teacher (Ms ****) and a retired teacher (Mrs ****) who both aren't very promising and liked by the class. Decided to censor their names just in case they read their blogs and turn into the murderers and criminals I mentioned just now chasing me with choppers.

So yarh. Had many hits yesterday =) And from many countries too =) Thank you visitors from (of course) Singapore, United States, Taiwan, Canada, Australia, Philippines, India, Malaysia and Turkey (Love Of potatoes if you're reading this =) Thanks for coming!), thank you all for reading BFS +)

In case you don't know, I have changed my name from Keong Kok to BigFatSmiler. It might take some time to change though.

And KF, if your reading this, hope this is a better entry =))

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

0 Responses to “WTF!”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.