Lebensraum

A social commentary.


I am PLEASED

Yay, I'm so pleased with myself today =) Firstly, I managed to log in into the school Library computer (with some help from a nice guy beside me, think he's a PRC Scholar or something), did my chinese test today and have extreme faith that I can do quite well, I predict a 22 over 25? Yup. And received back the results for the Geography test =) Did better than I imagined it would. Got 21 over 25 =) And overall with the first Geog. test, I got 84.2%. I swore to Mrs Bala that I would join Core Geography in 2007 when I'm Sec 3. Gaga just stood beside me and told me to write about him, so here am I writing about him:

A Writeup on Gaga-Gajendran (Baba-Babarian)

Gaga is an extremely funny Victorian who is willing to help when extreme requesting is given. Lalala... He supposed to help me with English Summary tuition but because I diverted my attention to this computer (PC05 Library@ VS), he is angry and told me to revise myself. Thanks anyway Gajendran, I think you're a nice boy (Bleah! Joking). Thanks for the half-tube mentos.

End of Writeup on Gaga-Gajendran (Baba-Babarian)

And news is out! Victoria School is Singapore is going Co-Education! I can't believe it. I think it's tupid. Victoria has 129 years of history of being a boys' school and it is currently the last goverment boys school in Singapore. And now it's thinking of switching? What about that tradition? What about the heritage? What about our opinions (which is obviously a negative one) ? I find it totally weird to have girls in our school. It is like having guys in Tanjong Katong Girls', St. Nicholas Girls' and all the other girls schools. Which is bad.

There was a petition in front of the bookshop today. It said "They SONS are we" which Victoria Junior College girls are also protesting about that line in the school song and have protested in 1998 and have sucessfully failed. I think it should be changed to =) But to what? Thy children are we? Thy kids are we? Thy *trys to say as fast as possible* sons and daughters are we?

So anyway, I hate this keyboard and am not used to it. I keep on making mistakes.

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

My first post in the Library @ VS

0 Responses to “I am PLEASED”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.