Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Boring

I think my blog is getting more and more boring. Don't you think so? I think it is. Despite the high visitor hit log size yesterday. Shadn't be hao lian and tell you yesterday's hit size, but it was quite high, I think it was due to people googling "hilary duff" and some how ending up here. So that post did do good? Ahahaha... Despite comments from various people [a.k.a kf]. My overnight thingy for Hilary has still not gone away, I hope it'll stay this way =)

Today's National Day was quite a sucess despite the messiness and time spent transferring. As Victoria School is a very very big school it will take you months to travel by foot from the Parade Square to the canteen, thus, we have been equipped with superfast escalators that travel 7 times faster than sound, but even with that, you will still take 15 minutes to walk down. And so the time spent there was really too much resulting in a very messy entire thingy.

I have been submitted to be an emcee for teachers' day. I still have to go for an audition but Mr Gabriel thinks quite well of me. I will be teaming up with a Sec 3 most probably famous John Cheo. Mr Gabriel very nicely did that for me =) did I mention that he also visits my blog? Quite suprised that he would because he is quite an intellect and I am not, thus, an intellect reading a non-intellect's chronology of thoughts is quite a rare find. I already know what to give him on teachers' day. Don't worry, it won't be a pile of shit, I am not a mean person =) See my constant smileys popping up everywhere? This shows that I am smiley and I am nice ;)

Currently I am at the mercy of my parents. I have only 15min more online. A mere 15min. They are abusing me with these internet restrictions and I hate it. It gives me lesser time to bloghop, which is disgusting. And I end at 9pm resulting in having to watch "Destiny" on Channel 8. It isn't bad or anything but it is disgustingly saddistic and I hate saddistic shows. Do you like watching saddistic shows? I don't. With that Shen Congye hitting Cen Fei and all her other fellow guai people makes me feel like turning off the teevee.

So, whatever. Gonna go for a nice breakfast with nice churchfriends on a nice national day tomorrow. Then proceeding to a dinner with my dad's side, which is quite a rare =)

Happy 40th Singy! Lol. And Happy Birthday Ms Ong too!

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!!!

0 Responses to “Boring”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.