Lebensraum

A social commentary.


Hopeless

The virus just does not want to get out of me. Sigh, it has been 3 days already and I doubt I will be coming tomorrow. Went to another clinic today, and the trip there was like walking down the past. Passed by the PAP kindergarten just below my house. Remembering the times when I too was at the PAP Marsiling and Woodlands branch.

Then passed by Admiralty and say Mrs Chew, the teacher with a unique accent and weird gestures teaching PE. And she was wearing a dress- an office dress. Is that what you wear for PE? Noooo...

Passed by a nursery and remembered the times I had at the Fairfield Methodist Church's nursery. I also remember I was the only one wearing spectacles- at 3 years old.

Sigh, I'm tired. Stupid bug.

Jotlims
Jesus Rocks!

0 Responses to “Hopeless”

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Powered by Blogger.